'Hell's Kitchen' Eliminates Tennille, Reveals Final 3
Tennille Middleton, an executive chef from Fairfax, Virginia, was eliminated from "Hell's Kitchen" last night (October 6) after making a mess around the kitchen. The 28-year-old however, was the winner of the day's challenge where her dish was voted by more than 40 children as the "yummiest".
The remaining four faced a child version of Gordon Ramsay before being told by the real chef that they were gonna cook vegetarian food for 80 special people. After completing their dishes, 80 kids rushed into the dining room while Ramsay said "By the way, they don't like vegetables!". Each of them was given a portion of the chefs' meals and asked to mark the "yummiest" and the "yuckiest". Kevin's dish was voted by only 40 percent of the kids while Tennille won the challenge by 55 percent.
Punishment for the three losers was to clean the dining room which had been messed up by the kids. Tennille meanwhile, met Ramsay at Nobu where the chef gave her a brand new set of handcrafted Henkel knives.
It was during the dinner service that Tennille screwed up some moves. She spoiled two sets of scallops the first time but managed to do it better the second time around. She also did not cook the fish correctly and had a pile of burnt fish and pans. She was taken outside by Ramsay who gave her the infamous pep talk.
Ramsay was actually considering to eliminate Dave who got his wrist injured again but Dave told him to hold him a little longer because he got something to prove. Ramsay gave up to his reason and decided to keep him. The head chef didn't feel the need of nomination and quickly sent Tennille home. As a reward for the final three, Dave, Kevin and Ariel, Ramsay brought their families to the show.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna