Billy Ray Concerned About Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Romance
Miley Cyrus' singer father Billy Ray Cyrus reportedly is concerned about her love relationship with Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth. The older Cyrus thinks the young couple, who play on-screen lovers in "The Last Song", is moving too fast with their romance.
"Billy Ray is worried the their relationship is going too far, too fast," a source tells Chicago Sun-Times newspaper. Billy's concern apparently has created a blow in the father and daughter's relationship, as the source claims, "It's causing a lot of conflict in the family."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were first romantically linked after they began working for upcoming drama film "The Last Song", which is targeting April 2, 2010 U.S release. In August this year, rumors were mounting that they were seen kissing at Nashville International Airport. She has persistently denied the reports, but late last month an unnamed source claimed the twosome is officially dating and has been together for more than three months.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism