Billy Ray Concerned About Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Romance
Miley Cyrus' singer father Billy Ray Cyrus reportedly is concerned about her love relationship with Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth. The older Cyrus thinks the young couple, who play on-screen lovers in "The Last Song", is moving too fast with their romance.
"Billy Ray is worried the their relationship is going too far, too fast," a source tells Chicago Sun-Times newspaper. Billy's concern apparently has created a blow in the father and daughter's relationship, as the source claims, "It's causing a lot of conflict in the family."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were first romantically linked after they began working for upcoming drama film "The Last Song", which is targeting April 2, 2010 U.S release. In August this year, rumors were mounting that they were seen kissing at Nashville International Airport. She has persistently denied the reports, but late last month an unnamed source claimed the twosome is officially dating and has been together for more than three months.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal