Billy Ray Concerned About Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Romance
Miley Cyrus' singer father Billy Ray Cyrus reportedly is concerned about her love relationship with Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth. The older Cyrus thinks the young couple, who play on-screen lovers in "The Last Song", is moving too fast with their romance.
"Billy Ray is worried the their relationship is going too far, too fast," a source tells Chicago Sun-Times newspaper. Billy's concern apparently has created a blow in the father and daughter's relationship, as the source claims, "It's causing a lot of conflict in the family."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were first romantically linked after they began working for upcoming drama film "The Last Song", which is targeting April 2, 2010 U.S release. In August this year, rumors were mounting that they were seen kissing at Nashville International Airport. She has persistently denied the reports, but late last month an unnamed source claimed the twosome is officially dating and has been together for more than three months.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story