Billy Ray Concerned About Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Romance
Miley Cyrus' singer father Billy Ray Cyrus reportedly is concerned about her love relationship with Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth. The older Cyrus thinks the young couple, who play on-screen lovers in "The Last Song", is moving too fast with their romance.
"Billy Ray is worried the their relationship is going too far, too fast," a source tells Chicago Sun-Times newspaper. Billy's concern apparently has created a blow in the father and daughter's relationship, as the source claims, "It's causing a lot of conflict in the family."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were first romantically linked after they began working for upcoming drama film "The Last Song", which is targeting April 2, 2010 U.S release. In August this year, rumors were mounting that they were seen kissing at Nashville International Airport. She has persistently denied the reports, but late last month an unnamed source claimed the twosome is officially dating and has been together for more than three months.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation