Billy Ray Concerned About Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Romance
Miley Cyrus' singer father Billy Ray Cyrus reportedly is concerned about her love relationship with Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth. The older Cyrus thinks the young couple, who play on-screen lovers in "The Last Song", is moving too fast with their romance.
"Billy Ray is worried the their relationship is going too far, too fast," a source tells Chicago Sun-Times newspaper. Billy's concern apparently has created a blow in the father and daughter's relationship, as the source claims, "It's causing a lot of conflict in the family."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were first romantically linked after they began working for upcoming drama film "The Last Song", which is targeting April 2, 2010 U.S release. In August this year, rumors were mounting that they were seen kissing at Nashville International Airport. She has persistently denied the reports, but late last month an unnamed source claimed the twosome is officially dating and has been together for more than three months.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle