Penn Badgley Says Trust Comes After Passion in a Relationship
Sharing the keys that make a relationship works, Penn Badgley tells Women's Health Magazine in an interview for its October issue, "Passion is number one and trust is number two." He goes on explaining, "You need to start with a passionate connection, and if you can maintain it and cultivate it, that's most important. Then trust can develop. I have both now, and it's been an incredible thing."
After that revealing more on what he's done to maintain his romance with actress girlfriend Blake Lively, Penn confesses to have taken culinary lesson. "Earlier this year I went to Thailand and took some cooking classes. I learned how to make classic Thai dishes, which are exotic, spicy and quick and easy to make-and a rare thing to cook for a woman. I made a yellow curry with pineapple. I think pineapple is very sexy. It reminds me of bikinis and the beach," the 22-year-old actor tells Women's Health Magazine.
Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have been dating since late 2007. They are co-stars in The CW 's hit series "Gossip Girl". The pair has often been spotted getting cozy on the set of the drama-comedy show and while they are enjoying their time off from shooting.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues