Penn Badgley Says Trust Comes After Passion in a Relationship
Sharing the keys that make a relationship works, Penn Badgley tells Women's Health Magazine in an interview for its October issue, "Passion is number one and trust is number two." He goes on explaining, "You need to start with a passionate connection, and if you can maintain it and cultivate it, that's most important. Then trust can develop. I have both now, and it's been an incredible thing."
After that revealing more on what he's done to maintain his romance with actress girlfriend Blake Lively, Penn confesses to have taken culinary lesson. "Earlier this year I went to Thailand and took some cooking classes. I learned how to make classic Thai dishes, which are exotic, spicy and quick and easy to make-and a rare thing to cook for a woman. I made a yellow curry with pineapple. I think pineapple is very sexy. It reminds me of bikinis and the beach," the 22-year-old actor tells Women's Health Magazine.
Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have been dating since late 2007. They are co-stars in The CW 's hit series "Gossip Girl". The pair has often been spotted getting cozy on the set of the drama-comedy show and while they are enjoying their time off from shooting.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special