Penn Badgley Says Trust Comes After Passion in a Relationship
Sharing the keys that make a relationship works, Penn Badgley tells Women's Health Magazine in an interview for its October issue, "Passion is number one and trust is number two." He goes on explaining, "You need to start with a passionate connection, and if you can maintain it and cultivate it, that's most important. Then trust can develop. I have both now, and it's been an incredible thing."
After that revealing more on what he's done to maintain his romance with actress girlfriend Blake Lively, Penn confesses to have taken culinary lesson. "Earlier this year I went to Thailand and took some cooking classes. I learned how to make classic Thai dishes, which are exotic, spicy and quick and easy to make-and a rare thing to cook for a woman. I made a yellow curry with pineapple. I think pineapple is very sexy. It reminds me of bikinis and the beach," the 22-year-old actor tells Women's Health Magazine.
Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have been dating since late 2007. They are co-stars in The CW 's hit series "Gossip Girl". The pair has often been spotted getting cozy on the set of the drama-comedy show and while they are enjoying their time off from shooting.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'