Penn Badgley Says Trust Comes After Passion in a Relationship
Sharing the keys that make a relationship works, Penn Badgley tells Women's Health Magazine in an interview for its October issue, "Passion is number one and trust is number two." He goes on explaining, "You need to start with a passionate connection, and if you can maintain it and cultivate it, that's most important. Then trust can develop. I have both now, and it's been an incredible thing."
After that revealing more on what he's done to maintain his romance with actress girlfriend Blake Lively, Penn confesses to have taken culinary lesson. "Earlier this year I went to Thailand and took some cooking classes. I learned how to make classic Thai dishes, which are exotic, spicy and quick and easy to make-and a rare thing to cook for a woman. I made a yellow curry with pineapple. I think pineapple is very sexy. It reminds me of bikinis and the beach," the 22-year-old actor tells Women's Health Magazine.
Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have been dating since late 2007. They are co-stars in The CW 's hit series "Gossip Girl". The pair has often been spotted getting cozy on the set of the drama-comedy show and while they are enjoying their time off from shooting.
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up