L.A. Premiere of 'Couples Retreat' Glimmers With Stars
Four days before the romantic comedy opens wide in theaters, Universal Pictures has presented the U.S. premiere of "Couples Retreat". On Monday, October 5, the studio rolled down red carpet in front of Mann's Village Theatre in Westwood, Los Angeles to welcome celebrities arriving for the special screening event.
Most of the major cast members, Vince Vaughn, Malin Akerman, Jon Favreau, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell, Faizon Love and Kali Hawk, made time to attend the premiere. Bateman was accompanied by his wife Amanda Anka, while Vaughn came with his father Vernon Vaughn, who also played a part in the movie.
Although Kristin Davis, who portrays Favreau's on-screen spouse, was not spotted joining the festivity, other cast members including Jean Reno, Carlos Ponce and Ken Jeong were present. Director Peter Billingsley, writer/associate producer Dana Fox, producer Scott Stuber, and Universal's toppers Adam Fogelson, Donna Langley and Ron Meyer also came.
Other celebrities seen walking down the red carpet were, among others, "Baby Mama" actor Dax Shepard, "The Perfect Score" actress Erika Christensen, "The Queen" star Helen Mirren, "The Godfather" actor Robert Duvall, "Jennifer's Body" writer Diablo Cody, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner and Texas congressman Ron Paul.
Set to arrive in U.S. theaters this Friday, October 9, "Couples Retreat" follows four Midwestern couples who embark on a journey to a tropical island resort. One of the couples is there to work on their marriage, while the other three set out to have fun in the sun. But, they soon discover that their group-rate vacation comes at a price and participation in the resort's couples therapy is not optional.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details