L.A. Premiere of 'Couples Retreat' Glimmers With Stars
Four days before the romantic comedy opens wide in theaters, Universal Pictures has presented the U.S. premiere of "Couples Retreat". On Monday, October 5, the studio rolled down red carpet in front of Mann's Village Theatre in Westwood, Los Angeles to welcome celebrities arriving for the special screening event.
Most of the major cast members, Vince Vaughn, Malin Akerman, Jon Favreau, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell, Faizon Love and Kali Hawk, made time to attend the premiere. Bateman was accompanied by his wife Amanda Anka, while Vaughn came with his father Vernon Vaughn, who also played a part in the movie.
Although Kristin Davis, who portrays Favreau's on-screen spouse, was not spotted joining the festivity, other cast members including Jean Reno, Carlos Ponce and Ken Jeong were present. Director Peter Billingsley, writer/associate producer Dana Fox, producer Scott Stuber, and Universal's toppers Adam Fogelson, Donna Langley and Ron Meyer also came.
Other celebrities seen walking down the red carpet were, among others, "Baby Mama" actor Dax Shepard, "The Perfect Score" actress Erika Christensen, "The Queen" star Helen Mirren, "The Godfather" actor Robert Duvall, "Jennifer's Body" writer Diablo Cody, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner and Texas congressman Ron Paul.
Set to arrive in U.S. theaters this Friday, October 9, "Couples Retreat" follows four Midwestern couples who embark on a journey to a tropical island resort. One of the couples is there to work on their marriage, while the other three set out to have fun in the sun. But, they soon discover that their group-rate vacation comes at a price and participation in the resort's couples therapy is not optional.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal