Usher Comes Out With New Song 'Papers'
Usher gives first taste of his upcoming studio album through one of its new materials, "Papers". The song is produced and written by Sean Garrett. It will be included in Usher's forthcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond".
"For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world / 'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl," Usher sings on the song's lines. "I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama / I done turned into the man I never thought I'd be / I'm ready to sign them papers."
Judging from its lyrics, rumor suggests that Usher addresses his relationship with estranged wife Tameka Foster. However, Sean told MTV that he penned the track months before Usher filed for divorce from Tameka.
"Let's say I wrote a record for Usher three or four months ago where I really didn't have any idea of what he was going through personally. I work really hard at creating records I feel that's gonna fit like a glove to an artist," Sean explained.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers