Usher Comes Out With New Song 'Papers'
Usher gives first taste of his upcoming studio album through one of its new materials, "Papers". The song is produced and written by Sean Garrett. It will be included in Usher's forthcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond".
"For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world / 'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl," Usher sings on the song's lines. "I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama / I done turned into the man I never thought I'd be / I'm ready to sign them papers."
Judging from its lyrics, rumor suggests that Usher addresses his relationship with estranged wife Tameka Foster. However, Sean told MTV that he penned the track months before Usher filed for divorce from Tameka.
"Let's say I wrote a record for Usher three or four months ago where I really didn't have any idea of what he was going through personally. I work really hard at creating records I feel that's gonna fit like a glove to an artist," Sean explained.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!