Usher Comes Out With New Song 'Papers'
Usher gives first taste of his upcoming studio album through one of its new materials, "Papers". The song is produced and written by Sean Garrett. It will be included in Usher's forthcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond".
"For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world / 'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl," Usher sings on the song's lines. "I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama / I done turned into the man I never thought I'd be / I'm ready to sign them papers."
Judging from its lyrics, rumor suggests that Usher addresses his relationship with estranged wife Tameka Foster. However, Sean told MTV that he penned the track months before Usher filed for divorce from Tameka.
"Let's say I wrote a record for Usher three or four months ago where I really didn't have any idea of what he was going through personally. I work really hard at creating records I feel that's gonna fit like a glove to an artist," Sean explained.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign