Usher Comes Out With New Song 'Papers'
Usher gives first taste of his upcoming studio album through one of its new materials, "Papers". The song is produced and written by Sean Garrett. It will be included in Usher's forthcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond".
"For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world / 'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl," Usher sings on the song's lines. "I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama / I done turned into the man I never thought I'd be / I'm ready to sign them papers."
Judging from its lyrics, rumor suggests that Usher addresses his relationship with estranged wife Tameka Foster. However, Sean told MTV that he penned the track months before Usher filed for divorce from Tameka.
"Let's say I wrote a record for Usher three or four months ago where I really didn't have any idea of what he was going through personally. I work really hard at creating records I feel that's gonna fit like a glove to an artist," Sean explained.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal