Usher Comes Out With New Song 'Papers'
Usher gives first taste of his upcoming studio album through one of its new materials, "Papers". The song is produced and written by Sean Garrett. It will be included in Usher's forthcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond".
"For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world / 'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl," Usher sings on the song's lines. "I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama / I done turned into the man I never thought I'd be / I'm ready to sign them papers."
Judging from its lyrics, rumor suggests that Usher addresses his relationship with estranged wife Tameka Foster. However, Sean told MTV that he penned the track months before Usher filed for divorce from Tameka.
"Let's say I wrote a record for Usher three or four months ago where I really didn't have any idea of what he was going through personally. I work really hard at creating records I feel that's gonna fit like a glove to an artist," Sean explained.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online