First Clip and Behind-the-Scenes From 'Splice'
A clip and behind-the-scenes video have been outed by IGN as first looks into sci-fi thriller "Splice". The clip entitled "It's Alive" presents Adrien Brody as Clive Nicoli and Sarah Polley as Elsa Kast, and gives out the scene wherein they encounter the new creature they engineered.
The behind-the-scenes video, in the meantime, opens with a brief intro from director Vincenzo Natali. It then continues to show executive producer Guillermo Del Toro and stars Brody and Polley discussing about the premise of the movie. Most of the footage seen in the video were taken from the film's set.
"Splice" follows Clive and Elsa, a pair of brilliant but rebellious scientists. Defying legal and ethical boundaries, they forge ahead with a dangerous experiment when they splice together human and animal DNA to create a new organism named Dren. Little that they know the creature, which rapidly develops from a deformed female infant into a beautiful but dangerous winged human-chimera, is about to transform into their most terrifying nightmare.
The movie has made its debut at the Sitges Film Festival in Spain. It is set to hit European theaters early 2010. However, there are yet words on when exactly this thriller will be released in cinemas across America.
- Clip "It's Alive":
- Behind-the-Scenes Video:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival