First Five Minutes of 'The Princess and the Frog' Found
The first five minutes of "The Princess and the Frog" has just made its way out. It exposes that the story begins in Charlotte La Bouff's room with Tiana's mother reading "The Frog Prince" tale to Charlotte and Tiana. Though offering a look at Tiana as a child and her take on kissing a frog, some parts of the animation are still unfinished.
"The Princess and the Frog" is set in the great city of New Orleans. It follows free-spirited, jazz-loving Prince Naveen of Maldonia turned into a frog by a shady voodoo doctor. In his desperate attempt to be human again, he asks a kiss from a young African-American girl named Tiana. But, instead of finding himself becoming a human again, he learns that Tiana has also been turned into a frog.
Now, the two have to team up to find the source of the curse. As they do so, they fall on a hilarious adventure through the mystical bayous of Louisiana to the banks of the almighty Mississippi and back in time for Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Along with the help of a 200-year-old voodoo priestess, a love-sick Cajun firefly and a trumpet-playing alligator, they discover that what they want isn't as important as what they need.
Marking the return to hand-drawn animation from director duo, John Musker and Ron Clements, this Disney movie features music from Oscar-winning composer Randy Newman and the voices of Bruno Campos, Anika Noni Rose, Oprah Winfrey, Keith David and many others. This 2-D animation will get a limited release in New York and Los Angeles starting on November 25, before going wide in theaters across the U.S. on December 11.
First Five Minutes:
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest