First Five Minutes of 'The Princess and the Frog' Found
The first five minutes of "The Princess and the Frog" has just made its way out. It exposes that the story begins in Charlotte La Bouff's room with Tiana's mother reading "The Frog Prince" tale to Charlotte and Tiana. Though offering a look at Tiana as a child and her take on kissing a frog, some parts of the animation are still unfinished.
"The Princess and the Frog" is set in the great city of New Orleans. It follows free-spirited, jazz-loving Prince Naveen of Maldonia turned into a frog by a shady voodoo doctor. In his desperate attempt to be human again, he asks a kiss from a young African-American girl named Tiana. But, instead of finding himself becoming a human again, he learns that Tiana has also been turned into a frog.
Now, the two have to team up to find the source of the curse. As they do so, they fall on a hilarious adventure through the mystical bayous of Louisiana to the banks of the almighty Mississippi and back in time for Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Along with the help of a 200-year-old voodoo priestess, a love-sick Cajun firefly and a trumpet-playing alligator, they discover that what they want isn't as important as what they need.
Marking the return to hand-drawn animation from director duo, John Musker and Ron Clements, this Disney movie features music from Oscar-winning composer Randy Newman and the voices of Bruno Campos, Anika Noni Rose, Oprah Winfrey, Keith David and many others. This 2-D animation will get a limited release in New York and Los Angeles starting on November 25, before going wide in theaters across the U.S. on December 11.
First Five Minutes:
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake