Death Cab for Cutie's 'Meet Me on the Equinox' On-Set Video
Sneak peek to Death Cab for Cutie's upcoming music video for their new single "Meet Me on the Equinox" has surfaced in the form of on-set footage. Brought out by MTV, the clip shows the band in a spooky mansion on the outskirts of Toronto, working once again with the directorial team known as Walter Robot who helped them making "Grapevine Fires" video.
"Meet Me on the Equinox" was unveiled on September 13, while its accompanying music video will be premiered this Wednesday, October 7. The song serves as the lead single off "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" soundtrack album.
"The whole idea behind the video is that this house that we're in, this crazy ski lodge of a building here, it's going to get cut together with scenes from the film" guitarist Chris Walla previously told MTV News about the scenes they filmed for the video. "Sort of like it's a place that might be in Forks, sort of a place that might be next door to Bella's house or something."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'