New 'Astro Boy' Clip Offers Battle With Peacekeeper
More than two weeks prior to the theatrical release of "Astro Boy", Summit Entertainment has released another brand new clip for viewing pleasure. Put out via Yahoo! Movies, the less than one minute snippet features the scene wherein the young robot meets his giant foe, Peacekeeper, and discovers that he is well equipped to defend himself.
Prior to the release of this clip, two other clips had been brought forth. One sees Astro in a high-speed chase around the Metro City to avoid capture after just learning that he is different from the other kids. The other one reels in the footage where he is thrown into a gladiator arena and is forced to face off against bigger and meaner robots.
Created by a brilliant scientist named Tenma, Astro Boy is a young robot with super strength, x-ray vision, unbelievable speed and the ability to fly. When Tenma sends him away, the young robot embarks on a journey in search of acceptance before returning to Metro City in a valiant effort to save everything he cares about and to understand what it takes to be a hero.
"Astro Boy" is an adaptation of Osamu Tezuka's classic manga. It comes from "Flushed Away" helmer David Bowers. Penned by Timothy Harris, it features the voice of Freddie Highmore as the titular character Astro Boy, Nicolas Cage as Dr. Tenma, Donald Sutherland as President Stone and Kristen Bell as Cora among many others. It will be distributed in U.S. theaters on October 23.
"Astro Boy" - Clip "Activate Arm Cannons":
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set