Chris Noth Confirms He's Engaged to Tara Lynn Wilson
Chris Noth is engaged to actress girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson. The Mr. Big of "Sex and the City" movie confirmed his engagement to Entertainment Tonight Canada during an interview with the show Sunday, October 4 at the London, Ontario, outpost of Once Upon A Tea Cup, a teahouse which he and Tara co-own.
"Chris Noth just told us exclusively that he and cdn girlfriend tara lynn wilson are now officially engaged," read a tweet posted by Entertainment Tonight Canada. No mention was made though on when and where Chris proposed to Tara.
Chris Noth first met Tara Lynn Wilson while she was working at his New York City bar, the Cutting Room. In January 2008, they welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy whom they named Orion Christopher Noth. Last month, Chris was forced to deny false engagement report published by British OK! Magazine.
As for his acting career, Chris is currently shooting "Sex and the City 2", which is targeting May 28, 2010 U.S. release. He, moreover, is currently starring in CBS' drama "The Good Wife".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier