Chris Noth Confirms He's Engaged to Tara Lynn Wilson
Chris Noth is engaged to actress girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson. The Mr. Big of "Sex and the City" movie confirmed his engagement to Entertainment Tonight Canada during an interview with the show Sunday, October 4 at the London, Ontario, outpost of Once Upon A Tea Cup, a teahouse which he and Tara co-own.
"Chris Noth just told us exclusively that he and cdn girlfriend tara lynn wilson are now officially engaged," read a tweet posted by Entertainment Tonight Canada. No mention was made though on when and where Chris proposed to Tara.
Chris Noth first met Tara Lynn Wilson while she was working at his New York City bar, the Cutting Room. In January 2008, they welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy whom they named Orion Christopher Noth. Last month, Chris was forced to deny false engagement report published by British OK! Magazine.
As for his acting career, Chris is currently shooting "Sex and the City 2", which is targeting May 28, 2010 U.S. release. He, moreover, is currently starring in CBS' drama "The Good Wife".
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap