Chris Noth Confirms He's Engaged to Tara Lynn Wilson
Chris Noth is engaged to actress girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson. The Mr. Big of "Sex and the City" movie confirmed his engagement to Entertainment Tonight Canada during an interview with the show Sunday, October 4 at the London, Ontario, outpost of Once Upon A Tea Cup, a teahouse which he and Tara co-own.
"Chris Noth just told us exclusively that he and cdn girlfriend tara lynn wilson are now officially engaged," read a tweet posted by Entertainment Tonight Canada. No mention was made though on when and where Chris proposed to Tara.
Chris Noth first met Tara Lynn Wilson while she was working at his New York City bar, the Cutting Room. In January 2008, they welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy whom they named Orion Christopher Noth. Last month, Chris was forced to deny false engagement report published by British OK! Magazine.
As for his acting career, Chris is currently shooting "Sex and the City 2", which is targeting May 28, 2010 U.S. release. He, moreover, is currently starring in CBS' drama "The Good Wife".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!