Chris Noth Confirms He's Engaged to Tara Lynn Wilson
Chris Noth is engaged to actress girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson. The Mr. Big of "Sex and the City" movie confirmed his engagement to Entertainment Tonight Canada during an interview with the show Sunday, October 4 at the London, Ontario, outpost of Once Upon A Tea Cup, a teahouse which he and Tara co-own.
"Chris Noth just told us exclusively that he and cdn girlfriend tara lynn wilson are now officially engaged," read a tweet posted by Entertainment Tonight Canada. No mention was made though on when and where Chris proposed to Tara.
Chris Noth first met Tara Lynn Wilson while she was working at his New York City bar, the Cutting Room. In January 2008, they welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy whom they named Orion Christopher Noth. Last month, Chris was forced to deny false engagement report published by British OK! Magazine.
As for his acting career, Chris is currently shooting "Sex and the City 2", which is targeting May 28, 2010 U.S. release. He, moreover, is currently starring in CBS' drama "The Good Wife".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7