'New York, I Love You' Unleashes New Clip
A brand new clip of "New York, I Love You" has been put forth in anticipation to the film's October release. Released at MySpace, the snippet takes a one minute plus look at the segment directed by Shekhar Kapur. It features a scene between Julie Christie's Isabelle and Shia LaBeouf's Jacob inside an elegant hotel.
The segment follows Isabelle, an opera singer who checks into an elegant hotel to kill herself, as Variety claimed. She's intrigued by a handicapped bellboy, Jacob, who magically becomes associated with John Hurt's character. The piece is one of the last pieces of writing from the late director Anthony Minghella. When Minghella passed away, Kapur took over the directing part.
From the producer of "Paris, je t'aime", "New York, I Love You" is a collaboration of storytelling from some of today's most imaginative filmmakers from the acclaimed Mira Nair to newcomer to the job Natalie Portman. From Tribeca to Central Park to Brooklyn, the story weaves a tale of love as diverse as the very fabric of the city that never sleeps itself.
Shu Qi, Rachel Bilson, Kevin Bacon, Maggie Q, Robin Wright Penn, Orlando Bloom, Ethan Hawke, Blake Lively, Andy Garcia, Christina Ricci and Hayden Christensen are among the star-studded cast ensemble. The movie will be screened in limited U.S. theaters October 16.
"New York, I Love You" Clip:
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner