Katy Perry and Russell Brand Said Hooking Up in Thailand and London
Speculation that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are dating is escalating yet again after both of them tweeted about holidaying in Thailand. The story, which is brought forth by The Sun, adds fuel to endless rumors claiming they have a secret fling which first emerged following their on-stage performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards last month.
It was after the awards show that Russell was reported sending her a love poem with an accompanying note that read, "Please send me a poem back." Katy, in response, sent him a picture of her breasts, scrawling the word "poem" across it. Amazed by her, the British actor immediately whisked Katy on an exotic trip to Thailand.
On Sunday, September 27, Russell tweeted, "I'm in Thailand is it right for non Buddhists to visit temples? Is it ok to snog the statues? Or claim to be the reincarnated Sidartha?Help!" Three days later, Katy tweeted, "After a week in magical Thailand I'm ready 2 face the real world again. Been schooled on Morrissey, Oscar Wilde & Peter Sellers ... inspired."
And while there isn't picture evidence of Katy and Russell's alleged Thailand getaway, the rumored lovers were photographed walking side by side in London on Friday, October 2. No confirmation or denial has been made by both stars and their camp regarding the dating report.
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son