Katy Perry and Russell Brand Said Hooking Up in Thailand and London
Speculation that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are dating is escalating yet again after both of them tweeted about holidaying in Thailand. The story, which is brought forth by The Sun, adds fuel to endless rumors claiming they have a secret fling which first emerged following their on-stage performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards last month.
It was after the awards show that Russell was reported sending her a love poem with an accompanying note that read, "Please send me a poem back." Katy, in response, sent him a picture of her breasts, scrawling the word "poem" across it. Amazed by her, the British actor immediately whisked Katy on an exotic trip to Thailand.
On Sunday, September 27, Russell tweeted, "I'm in Thailand is it right for non Buddhists to visit temples? Is it ok to snog the statues? Or claim to be the reincarnated Sidartha?Help!" Three days later, Katy tweeted, "After a week in magical Thailand I'm ready 2 face the real world again. Been schooled on Morrissey, Oscar Wilde & Peter Sellers ... inspired."
And while there isn't picture evidence of Katy and Russell's alleged Thailand getaway, the rumored lovers were photographed walking side by side in London on Friday, October 2. No confirmation or denial has been made by both stars and their camp regarding the dating report.
More Katy Perry News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'