Katy Perry and Russell Brand Said Hooking Up in Thailand and London
Speculation that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are dating is escalating yet again after both of them tweeted about holidaying in Thailand. The story, which is brought forth by The Sun, adds fuel to endless rumors claiming they have a secret fling which first emerged following their on-stage performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards last month.
It was after the awards show that Russell was reported sending her a love poem with an accompanying note that read, "Please send me a poem back." Katy, in response, sent him a picture of her breasts, scrawling the word "poem" across it. Amazed by her, the British actor immediately whisked Katy on an exotic trip to Thailand.
On Sunday, September 27, Russell tweeted, "I'm in Thailand is it right for non Buddhists to visit temples? Is it ok to snog the statues? Or claim to be the reincarnated Sidartha?Help!" Three days later, Katy tweeted, "After a week in magical Thailand I'm ready 2 face the real world again. Been schooled on Morrissey, Oscar Wilde & Peter Sellers ... inspired."
And while there isn't picture evidence of Katy and Russell's alleged Thailand getaway, the rumored lovers were photographed walking side by side in London on Friday, October 2. No confirmation or denial has been made by both stars and their camp regarding the dating report.
More Katy Perry News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle