Robert Pattinson Isolated by Fame, Jack Huston Says
English actor Jack Huston has shared with OK! Magazine on what he has in mind about "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, saying the Edward Cullen depicter is isolated by his newfound fame. "I don't think he gets to hang out with many people because he's sort of jailed to his room," he said at a recent G Star Raw fashion show in N.Y.C.
"He can't leave without being followed by a hundred people," Jack revealed further on how Robert is often forced to stay at his hotel in a bid to avoid being chased by fans and photographers. "There's a price to fame. But hopefully he's handling it okay," he claimed.
Jack Huston stars as Royce King II in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". He isn't the one and only "Twilight Saga" film series' cast member who comments on Robert Pattinson's fame. Previously, Michael Welch also addressed the same issue, expressing his concern at how Robert's popularity often gets him into troubles that could endanger his life.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip