Robert Pattinson Isolated by Fame, Jack Huston Says
English actor Jack Huston has shared with OK! Magazine on what he has in mind about "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, saying the Edward Cullen depicter is isolated by his newfound fame. "I don't think he gets to hang out with many people because he's sort of jailed to his room," he said at a recent G Star Raw fashion show in N.Y.C.
"He can't leave without being followed by a hundred people," Jack revealed further on how Robert is often forced to stay at his hotel in a bid to avoid being chased by fans and photographers. "There's a price to fame. But hopefully he's handling it okay," he claimed.
Jack Huston stars as Royce King II in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". He isn't the one and only "Twilight Saga" film series' cast member who comments on Robert Pattinson's fame. Previously, Michael Welch also addressed the same issue, expressing his concern at how Robert's popularity often gets him into troubles that could endanger his life.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer