Robert Pattinson Isolated by Fame, Jack Huston Says
English actor Jack Huston has shared with OK! Magazine on what he has in mind about "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, saying the Edward Cullen depicter is isolated by his newfound fame. "I don't think he gets to hang out with many people because he's sort of jailed to his room," he said at a recent G Star Raw fashion show in N.Y.C.
"He can't leave without being followed by a hundred people," Jack revealed further on how Robert is often forced to stay at his hotel in a bid to avoid being chased by fans and photographers. "There's a price to fame. But hopefully he's handling it okay," he claimed.
Jack Huston stars as Royce King II in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". He isn't the one and only "Twilight Saga" film series' cast member who comments on Robert Pattinson's fame. Previously, Michael Welch also addressed the same issue, expressing his concern at how Robert's popularity often gets him into troubles that could endanger his life.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order