Robert Pattinson Isolated by Fame, Jack Huston Says
English actor Jack Huston has shared with OK! Magazine on what he has in mind about "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, saying the Edward Cullen depicter is isolated by his newfound fame. "I don't think he gets to hang out with many people because he's sort of jailed to his room," he said at a recent G Star Raw fashion show in N.Y.C.
"He can't leave without being followed by a hundred people," Jack revealed further on how Robert is often forced to stay at his hotel in a bid to avoid being chased by fans and photographers. "There's a price to fame. But hopefully he's handling it okay," he claimed.
Jack Huston stars as Royce King II in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". He isn't the one and only "Twilight Saga" film series' cast member who comments on Robert Pattinson's fame. Previously, Michael Welch also addressed the same issue, expressing his concern at how Robert's popularity often gets him into troubles that could endanger his life.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton