Kendra Wilkinson Thinks Her Breasts Are 'Gross'
Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson is hating the effect her pregnancy has had on her breasts, stating "I want my boobs to stop growing. They're kind of gross." She is quick to add, "I know they'll shrink after I breastfeed, but if they don't, I might get a breast reduction."
The former Playboy playmate, on the other hand, loves how her pregnancy has given her much fuller bottoms. She tells Us Weekly, "I'm so happy. Hank checks out my butt. He's like, 'Yeah, look at this baby now!' "
Kendra Wilkinson is due to give birth to the baby she is carrying in Christmas. The forthcoming infant will be her and husband Hank Baskett's first child. The pair, who has been married since June this year, reportedly is currently house hunting in Indiana following the NFL player's move from the Philadelphia Eagles to the Indianapolis Colts.
According to Kendra, the wives of Hank's teammates have helped her finding a new doctor to make sure her baby, which has been confirmed to be a boy, is fine. "It's so weird. His eyes are starting to open, his lungs are fully developed, and he's antsier. He's kicking!", Kendra says of her upcoming son, whom she and Hank have been planning to name Hank Baskett IV.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake