Kendra Wilkinson Thinks Her Breasts Are 'Gross'
Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson is hating the effect her pregnancy has had on her breasts, stating "I want my boobs to stop growing. They're kind of gross." She is quick to add, "I know they'll shrink after I breastfeed, but if they don't, I might get a breast reduction."
The former Playboy playmate, on the other hand, loves how her pregnancy has given her much fuller bottoms. She tells Us Weekly, "I'm so happy. Hank checks out my butt. He's like, 'Yeah, look at this baby now!' "
Kendra Wilkinson is due to give birth to the baby she is carrying in Christmas. The forthcoming infant will be her and husband Hank Baskett's first child. The pair, who has been married since June this year, reportedly is currently house hunting in Indiana following the NFL player's move from the Philadelphia Eagles to the Indianapolis Colts.
According to Kendra, the wives of Hank's teammates have helped her finding a new doctor to make sure her baby, which has been confirmed to be a boy, is fine. "It's so weird. His eyes are starting to open, his lungs are fully developed, and he's antsier. He's kicking!", Kendra says of her upcoming son, whom she and Hank have been planning to name Hank Baskett IV.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie