Kendra Wilkinson Thinks Her Breasts Are 'Gross'
Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson is hating the effect her pregnancy has had on her breasts, stating "I want my boobs to stop growing. They're kind of gross." She is quick to add, "I know they'll shrink after I breastfeed, but if they don't, I might get a breast reduction."
The former Playboy playmate, on the other hand, loves how her pregnancy has given her much fuller bottoms. She tells Us Weekly, "I'm so happy. Hank checks out my butt. He's like, 'Yeah, look at this baby now!' "
Kendra Wilkinson is due to give birth to the baby she is carrying in Christmas. The forthcoming infant will be her and husband Hank Baskett's first child. The pair, who has been married since June this year, reportedly is currently house hunting in Indiana following the NFL player's move from the Philadelphia Eagles to the Indianapolis Colts.
According to Kendra, the wives of Hank's teammates have helped her finding a new doctor to make sure her baby, which has been confirmed to be a boy, is fine. "It's so weird. His eyes are starting to open, his lungs are fully developed, and he's antsier. He's kicking!", Kendra says of her upcoming son, whom she and Hank have been planning to name Hank Baskett IV.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri