Ashlee Simpson Said Flirting With Colin Egglesfield on 'Melrose Place' Set
Ashlee Simpson has a crush on her "Melrose Place" co-star Colin Egglesfield and the two are reported acting flirtatious on the set of the TV series. "One of the first things Ash said was, 'The guy who plays Auggie is really hot'," a source says of Ashlee's reaction when she first saw Colin, who stars as Auggie Kirkpatrick in the drama series.
And in between filming scenes recently, Ashlee would keep "grabbing Colin's hand and hugging him repeatedly," an onlooker testifies. "They hung out together for hours. She giggled nonstop and did the whole hair-flip thing."
Ashlee and Colin's close bond ignites trouble in her marriage to Fall Out Boy's bassist Pete Wentz, who fathers her nearly one-year-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. The pair, who has been married since May 2008, is said often having arguments over Colin.
Neither Ashlee nor Colin has addressed the report just yet. Pete, in the meantime, is said touring with his band in Dallas and is yet to make comment on the matter.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby