Ashlee Simpson Said Flirting With Colin Egglesfield on 'Melrose Place' Set
Ashlee Simpson has a crush on her "Melrose Place" co-star Colin Egglesfield and the two are reported acting flirtatious on the set of the TV series. "One of the first things Ash said was, 'The guy who plays Auggie is really hot'," a source says of Ashlee's reaction when she first saw Colin, who stars as Auggie Kirkpatrick in the drama series.
And in between filming scenes recently, Ashlee would keep "grabbing Colin's hand and hugging him repeatedly," an onlooker testifies. "They hung out together for hours. She giggled nonstop and did the whole hair-flip thing."
Ashlee and Colin's close bond ignites trouble in her marriage to Fall Out Boy's bassist Pete Wentz, who fathers her nearly one-year-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. The pair, who has been married since May 2008, is said often having arguments over Colin.
Neither Ashlee nor Colin has addressed the report just yet. Pete, in the meantime, is said touring with his band in Dallas and is yet to make comment on the matter.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says