Ashlee Simpson Said Flirting With Colin Egglesfield on 'Melrose Place' Set
Ashlee Simpson has a crush on her "Melrose Place" co-star Colin Egglesfield and the two are reported acting flirtatious on the set of the TV series. "One of the first things Ash said was, 'The guy who plays Auggie is really hot'," a source says of Ashlee's reaction when she first saw Colin, who stars as Auggie Kirkpatrick in the drama series.
And in between filming scenes recently, Ashlee would keep "grabbing Colin's hand and hugging him repeatedly," an onlooker testifies. "They hung out together for hours. She giggled nonstop and did the whole hair-flip thing."
Ashlee and Colin's close bond ignites trouble in her marriage to Fall Out Boy's bassist Pete Wentz, who fathers her nearly one-year-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. The pair, who has been married since May 2008, is said often having arguments over Colin.
Neither Ashlee nor Colin has addressed the report just yet. Pete, in the meantime, is said touring with his band in Dallas and is yet to make comment on the matter.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year