Ashlee Simpson Said Flirting With Colin Egglesfield on 'Melrose Place' Set
Ashlee Simpson has a crush on her "Melrose Place" co-star Colin Egglesfield and the two are reported acting flirtatious on the set of the TV series. "One of the first things Ash said was, 'The guy who plays Auggie is really hot'," a source says of Ashlee's reaction when she first saw Colin, who stars as Auggie Kirkpatrick in the drama series.
And in between filming scenes recently, Ashlee would keep "grabbing Colin's hand and hugging him repeatedly," an onlooker testifies. "They hung out together for hours. She giggled nonstop and did the whole hair-flip thing."
Ashlee and Colin's close bond ignites trouble in her marriage to Fall Out Boy's bassist Pete Wentz, who fathers her nearly one-year-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. The pair, who has been married since May 2008, is said often having arguments over Colin.
Neither Ashlee nor Colin has addressed the report just yet. Pete, in the meantime, is said touring with his band in Dallas and is yet to make comment on the matter.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts