Miley Cyrus Reschedules Omaha and Kansas City Concerts
Miley Cyrus was forced to postpone two concerts from her on-going "Wonder World Tour" because she is sick. The two delayed gigs are Omaha and Kansas City which were supposed to take place on October 2 and 3 respectively.
Now, the Omaha concert is re-scheduled to October 13 and the one held in Kansas City is moved to date 17 in the same month. "All paperless tickets for both shows will be honored on the rescheduled dates and all other show information remains the same," it was announced on Miley's official website.
Miley's last performance before she decided to take a break from touring was conducted on September 29 in Salt Lake City, Utah. During "7 Things" set, she walked out of the stage and was announced of getting sick. After around 15 minutes, she re-appeared and completed the show.
After the Tuesday concert was wrapped, Miley tweeted, "My throat is yelling at me to shut up. Strep is the worst thing ever. Thank you, Salt Lake, for being so amazing and supportive. My body is done with me working it so hard. Off to have a very nice peaceful sleep."
One day later, Miley's fellow Disney star Mitchel Musso even revealed about her emergency room visit. "She just texted me. We've been texting back and forth. She was a little sick this morning, she went to the ER and stuff so I'm gonna go see her right after I'm done filming," he said.
Miley herself opened up about being taken care of by her little sister Noah Lindsey Cyrus, but did not mention anything about going to the hospital.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash