Anne Heche and James Tupper 'Eternally Engaged'
Don't expect to see Anne Heche and James Tupper walking down the altar any time soon as the actor has stated that he and the actress are not yet planning to get hitched. "We are eternally engaged," Life and Style magazine quotes him as saying.
"That means I have to give her a new ring every year," Tupper jokingly adds. "I'm not saying we'll never [officially] get engaged, but she likes getting a ring every year."
Anne Heche and James Tupper were co-stars in ABC's TV dramedy "Men in Trees". They began dating in 2007 and announced her pregnancy last December. Their son, Atlas Heche Tupper, was born in March.
When being asked if he would like to have another child, Tupper tells Life and Style, "I'd love to have a girl. I'm trying to talk Anne into it, but like every actress, she says, 'I don't want to get fat again. I have a career!' "
Prior to dating Tupper, Heche was married to then husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon, who is a cameraman, from 2001 to 2009. They have one son, named Homer Heche Laffoon, who was born in 2002.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza