Anne Heche and James Tupper 'Eternally Engaged'
Don't expect to see Anne Heche and James Tupper walking down the altar any time soon as the actor has stated that he and the actress are not yet planning to get hitched. "We are eternally engaged," Life and Style magazine quotes him as saying.
"That means I have to give her a new ring every year," Tupper jokingly adds. "I'm not saying we'll never [officially] get engaged, but she likes getting a ring every year."
Anne Heche and James Tupper were co-stars in ABC's TV dramedy "Men in Trees". They began dating in 2007 and announced her pregnancy last December. Their son, Atlas Heche Tupper, was born in March.
When being asked if he would like to have another child, Tupper tells Life and Style, "I'd love to have a girl. I'm trying to talk Anne into it, but like every actress, she says, 'I don't want to get fat again. I have a career!' "
Prior to dating Tupper, Heche was married to then husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon, who is a cameraman, from 2001 to 2009. They have one son, named Homer Heche Laffoon, who was born in 2002.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'