Anne Heche and James Tupper 'Eternally Engaged'
Don't expect to see Anne Heche and James Tupper walking down the altar any time soon as the actor has stated that he and the actress are not yet planning to get hitched. "We are eternally engaged," Life and Style magazine quotes him as saying.
"That means I have to give her a new ring every year," Tupper jokingly adds. "I'm not saying we'll never [officially] get engaged, but she likes getting a ring every year."
Anne Heche and James Tupper were co-stars in ABC's TV dramedy "Men in Trees". They began dating in 2007 and announced her pregnancy last December. Their son, Atlas Heche Tupper, was born in March.
When being asked if he would like to have another child, Tupper tells Life and Style, "I'd love to have a girl. I'm trying to talk Anne into it, but like every actress, she says, 'I don't want to get fat again. I have a career!' "
Prior to dating Tupper, Heche was married to then husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon, who is a cameraman, from 2001 to 2009. They have one son, named Homer Heche Laffoon, who was born in 2002.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3