Anne Heche and James Tupper 'Eternally Engaged'
Don't expect to see Anne Heche and James Tupper walking down the altar any time soon as the actor has stated that he and the actress are not yet planning to get hitched. "We are eternally engaged," Life and Style magazine quotes him as saying.
"That means I have to give her a new ring every year," Tupper jokingly adds. "I'm not saying we'll never [officially] get engaged, but she likes getting a ring every year."
Anne Heche and James Tupper were co-stars in ABC's TV dramedy "Men in Trees". They began dating in 2007 and announced her pregnancy last December. Their son, Atlas Heche Tupper, was born in March.
When being asked if he would like to have another child, Tupper tells Life and Style, "I'd love to have a girl. I'm trying to talk Anne into it, but like every actress, she says, 'I don't want to get fat again. I have a career!' "
Prior to dating Tupper, Heche was married to then husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon, who is a cameraman, from 2001 to 2009. They have one son, named Homer Heche Laffoon, who was born in 2002.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball