Preview of 'Eastwick' 1.03: Roxie Haunted by Mia's Ex
The next episode of "Eastwick" gets a little bone-chilling with Roxie being haunted by her daughter Mia's ex-boyfriend Gus whom she wanted to have a serious pain last week. Roxie questions her sanity and turns to a local psychic for help. Meanwhile, Mia reluctantly attends Gus' memorial.
On another development, Kat decides to give Raymond another chance after declining an offer from Darry on hiring a "high-powered and high-priced divorce attorney". But the question is "Is she only delaying the inevitable?"
Meanwhile, Joanna's quest to find the truth about Darryl leads her to a new and different scandal, and then she realizes her discovery was no accident. Though Bun has lost her memory, her mind is consumed with a mysterious symbol.
Titled "Madams and Madames", the episode is slated to air on Wednesday, October 7 on ABC.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video