Preview of 'Eastwick' 1.03: Roxie Haunted by Mia's Ex
The next episode of "Eastwick" gets a little bone-chilling with Roxie being haunted by her daughter Mia's ex-boyfriend Gus whom she wanted to have a serious pain last week. Roxie questions her sanity and turns to a local psychic for help. Meanwhile, Mia reluctantly attends Gus' memorial.
On another development, Kat decides to give Raymond another chance after declining an offer from Darry on hiring a "high-powered and high-priced divorce attorney". But the question is "Is she only delaying the inevitable?"
Meanwhile, Joanna's quest to find the truth about Darryl leads her to a new and different scandal, and then she realizes her discovery was no accident. Though Bun has lost her memory, her mind is consumed with a mysterious symbol.
Titled "Madams and Madames", the episode is slated to air on Wednesday, October 7 on ABC.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'