Preview of 'Eastwick' 1.03: Roxie Haunted by Mia's Ex
The next episode of "Eastwick" gets a little bone-chilling with Roxie being haunted by her daughter Mia's ex-boyfriend Gus whom she wanted to have a serious pain last week. Roxie questions her sanity and turns to a local psychic for help. Meanwhile, Mia reluctantly attends Gus' memorial.
On another development, Kat decides to give Raymond another chance after declining an offer from Darry on hiring a "high-powered and high-priced divorce attorney". But the question is "Is she only delaying the inevitable?"
Meanwhile, Joanna's quest to find the truth about Darryl leads her to a new and different scandal, and then she realizes her discovery was no accident. Though Bun has lost her memory, her mind is consumed with a mysterious symbol.
Titled "Madams and Madames", the episode is slated to air on Wednesday, October 7 on ABC.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'