Preview of 'Eastwick' 1.03: Roxie Haunted by Mia's Ex
The next episode of "Eastwick" gets a little bone-chilling with Roxie being haunted by her daughter Mia's ex-boyfriend Gus whom she wanted to have a serious pain last week. Roxie questions her sanity and turns to a local psychic for help. Meanwhile, Mia reluctantly attends Gus' memorial.
On another development, Kat decides to give Raymond another chance after declining an offer from Darry on hiring a "high-powered and high-priced divorce attorney". But the question is "Is she only delaying the inevitable?"
Meanwhile, Joanna's quest to find the truth about Darryl leads her to a new and different scandal, and then she realizes her discovery was no accident. Though Bun has lost her memory, her mind is consumed with a mysterious symbol.
Titled "Madams and Madames", the episode is slated to air on Wednesday, October 7 on ABC.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal