Preview of 'Eastwick' 1.03: Roxie Haunted by Mia's Ex
The next episode of "Eastwick" gets a little bone-chilling with Roxie being haunted by her daughter Mia's ex-boyfriend Gus whom she wanted to have a serious pain last week. Roxie questions her sanity and turns to a local psychic for help. Meanwhile, Mia reluctantly attends Gus' memorial.
On another development, Kat decides to give Raymond another chance after declining an offer from Darry on hiring a "high-powered and high-priced divorce attorney". But the question is "Is she only delaying the inevitable?"
Meanwhile, Joanna's quest to find the truth about Darryl leads her to a new and different scandal, and then she realizes her discovery was no accident. Though Bun has lost her memory, her mind is consumed with a mysterious symbol.
Titled "Madams and Madames", the episode is slated to air on Wednesday, October 7 on ABC.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics