Lady GaGa Reveals Storyline of Her Joint Tour With Kanye West
Lady GaGa spilled the beans on what she and Kanye West have to offer for their upcoming joint tour "Fame Kills Starring Kanye West and Lady GaGa." She told The Canadian Press, "The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I'm on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is."
"I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings," the dance queen continued her explanation. "So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other's spaces. So I'm essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame."
Lady GaGa and Kanye West will kick off their roadshow on November 10 at US Airways Center in Phoenix and finish it off on January 24, 2010 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
More Kanye West News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift