Lady GaGa Reveals Storyline of Her Joint Tour With Kanye West
Lady GaGa spilled the beans on what she and Kanye West have to offer for their upcoming joint tour "Fame Kills Starring Kanye West and Lady GaGa." She told The Canadian Press, "The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I'm on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is."
"I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings," the dance queen continued her explanation. "So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other's spaces. So I'm essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame."
Lady GaGa and Kanye West will kick off their roadshow on November 10 at US Airways Center in Phoenix and finish it off on January 24, 2010 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
More Kanye West News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show