Lady GaGa Reveals Storyline of Her Joint Tour With Kanye West
Lady GaGa spilled the beans on what she and Kanye West have to offer for their upcoming joint tour "Fame Kills Starring Kanye West and Lady GaGa." She told The Canadian Press, "The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I'm on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is."
"I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings," the dance queen continued her explanation. "So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other's spaces. So I'm essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame."
Lady GaGa and Kanye West will kick off their roadshow on November 10 at US Airways Center in Phoenix and finish it off on January 24, 2010 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
More Kanye West News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars