Lady GaGa Reveals Storyline of Her Joint Tour With Kanye West
Lady GaGa spilled the beans on what she and Kanye West have to offer for their upcoming joint tour "Fame Kills Starring Kanye West and Lady GaGa." She told The Canadian Press, "The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I'm on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is."
"I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings," the dance queen continued her explanation. "So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other's spaces. So I'm essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame."
Lady GaGa and Kanye West will kick off their roadshow on November 10 at US Airways Center in Phoenix and finish it off on January 24, 2010 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
More Kanye West News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?