Lady GaGa Reveals Storyline of Her Joint Tour With Kanye West
Lady GaGa spilled the beans on what she and Kanye West have to offer for their upcoming joint tour "Fame Kills Starring Kanye West and Lady GaGa." She told The Canadian Press, "The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I'm on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is."
"I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings," the dance queen continued her explanation. "So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other's spaces. So I'm essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame."
Lady GaGa and Kanye West will kick off their roadshow on November 10 at US Airways Center in Phoenix and finish it off on January 24, 2010 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
More Kanye West News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family