Allison Iraheta's Debut Album to Arrive in December
Rumor has it, Allison Iraheta will release her debut album across United States on December 1 via 19 Recordings / Jive Records. The album which is yet to be titled has been made available for pre-order on Amazon.
During an interview in July, Allison revealed about hitting studio with "Let It Rock" hitmaker Kevin Rudolf, who also works on Kris Allen and Adam Lambert's albums. She also confirmed about getting help from Evanescence's ex-member David Hodges. So far, the first single off the effort is still under tight wraps.
"I think Allison is, like, probably one of the most talented singers out in the world right now," Kevin praised the "American Idol" alum. "I just want to make sure she gets great records and special attention and, you know, the songs and material that she deserves to have."
"I don't write bubblegum pop. Even if I write something that's poppy I always try to do something with integrity and that's real and has heart," the singer/songwriter added further. "We did a cool record. It has a little bit of a wink to it, but it's smart. To me, she's like the new Janis Joplin or Pat Benetar."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy