Allison Iraheta's Debut Album to Arrive in December
Rumor has it, Allison Iraheta will release her debut album across United States on December 1 via 19 Recordings / Jive Records. The album which is yet to be titled has been made available for pre-order on Amazon.
During an interview in July, Allison revealed about hitting studio with "Let It Rock" hitmaker Kevin Rudolf, who also works on Kris Allen and Adam Lambert's albums. She also confirmed about getting help from Evanescence's ex-member David Hodges. So far, the first single off the effort is still under tight wraps.
"I think Allison is, like, probably one of the most talented singers out in the world right now," Kevin praised the "American Idol" alum. "I just want to make sure she gets great records and special attention and, you know, the songs and material that she deserves to have."
"I don't write bubblegum pop. Even if I write something that's poppy I always try to do something with integrity and that's real and has heart," the singer/songwriter added further. "We did a cool record. It has a little bit of a wink to it, but it's smart. To me, she's like the new Janis Joplin or Pat Benetar."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'