'Dancing with the Stars' Claims Third Victim, Kathy Ireland
Supermodel Kathy Ireland only managed to finish third on "Dancing with the Stars" season 9 after she scored the lowest vote from audience and only 18 out of 30 from the judges on the performance night. Ireland, together with her partner Tony Dovolani did the Quickstep but the judges criticized it for being "uncomfortable".
Almost facing the chopping block were two other pairs who were put on the bottom three. Louie Vito and his dancing partner Chelsie Hightower as well as Debi Mazar and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy scored 19 and 21 out of 30 respectively last night but both were declared "safe".
This season, the elimination round group the couples based on their scores. Kelly Osbourne and Chuck Liddell from the 19 group escaped elimination, as did Natalie Coughlin and Mark Dacascos from group 21. Meanwhile, Mya, Aaron Carter and Donny Osmond who scored 25 and above were quick to be announced as "safe" at the beginning of the show.
Joss Stone and Selena Gomez were the musical performers of the elimination night with the former appearing twice before the final verdict.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos