'Dancing with the Stars' Claims Third Victim, Kathy Ireland
Supermodel Kathy Ireland only managed to finish third on "Dancing with the Stars" season 9 after she scored the lowest vote from audience and only 18 out of 30 from the judges on the performance night. Ireland, together with her partner Tony Dovolani did the Quickstep but the judges criticized it for being "uncomfortable".
Almost facing the chopping block were two other pairs who were put on the bottom three. Louie Vito and his dancing partner Chelsie Hightower as well as Debi Mazar and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy scored 19 and 21 out of 30 respectively last night but both were declared "safe".
This season, the elimination round group the couples based on their scores. Kelly Osbourne and Chuck Liddell from the 19 group escaped elimination, as did Natalie Coughlin and Mark Dacascos from group 21. Meanwhile, Mya, Aaron Carter and Donny Osmond who scored 25 and above were quick to be announced as "safe" at the beginning of the show.
Joss Stone and Selena Gomez were the musical performers of the elimination night with the former appearing twice before the final verdict.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce