'Dancing with the Stars' Claims Third Victim, Kathy Ireland
Supermodel Kathy Ireland only managed to finish third on "Dancing with the Stars" season 9 after she scored the lowest vote from audience and only 18 out of 30 from the judges on the performance night. Ireland, together with her partner Tony Dovolani did the Quickstep but the judges criticized it for being "uncomfortable".
Almost facing the chopping block were two other pairs who were put on the bottom three. Louie Vito and his dancing partner Chelsie Hightower as well as Debi Mazar and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy scored 19 and 21 out of 30 respectively last night but both were declared "safe".
This season, the elimination round group the couples based on their scores. Kelly Osbourne and Chuck Liddell from the 19 group escaped elimination, as did Natalie Coughlin and Mark Dacascos from group 21. Meanwhile, Mya, Aaron Carter and Donny Osmond who scored 25 and above were quick to be announced as "safe" at the beginning of the show.
Joss Stone and Selena Gomez were the musical performers of the elimination night with the former appearing twice before the final verdict.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans