Preview of 'House M.D.' 6.04: The Tyrant
One tough patient is coming to the Princeton Plainsboro hospital next week. In "House M.D." episode "The Tyrant", the team treats a controversial African politician who has fallen ill. He dares Cameron who is in charge of him to pull the trigger if she wants him dead.
The character played by James Earl Jones is a merciless dictator named President Dibala who is being subpoenaed for crimes against humanity in his country. The team faces a moral dilemma whether to save him or let him go.
Meanwhile, Wilson tries to make peace with a feuding neighbor, but House's prying exacerbates the problem. House himself is in the middle of his mission to get his job back.
"The Tyrant" is scheduled to air on Monday, October 5 on FOX. This would be the starting point episode that triggers Cameron's exit from the hospital. The character played by Jennifer Morrison reportedly is about to follow her husband Chase out of Princeton after he "treads a thin moral line on a case involving an African dictator". But after House intervenes, Chase decides to stay and she goes on with the plan.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet