Preview of 'House M.D.' 6.04: The Tyrant
One tough patient is coming to the Princeton Plainsboro hospital next week. In "House M.D." episode "The Tyrant", the team treats a controversial African politician who has fallen ill. He dares Cameron who is in charge of him to pull the trigger if she wants him dead.
The character played by James Earl Jones is a merciless dictator named President Dibala who is being subpoenaed for crimes against humanity in his country. The team faces a moral dilemma whether to save him or let him go.
Meanwhile, Wilson tries to make peace with a feuding neighbor, but House's prying exacerbates the problem. House himself is in the middle of his mission to get his job back.
"The Tyrant" is scheduled to air on Monday, October 5 on FOX. This would be the starting point episode that triggers Cameron's exit from the hospital. The character played by Jennifer Morrison reportedly is about to follow her husband Chase out of Princeton after he "treads a thin moral line on a case involving an African dictator". But after House intervenes, Chase decides to stay and she goes on with the plan.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip