Preview of 'House M.D.' 6.04: The Tyrant
One tough patient is coming to the Princeton Plainsboro hospital next week. In "House M.D." episode "The Tyrant", the team treats a controversial African politician who has fallen ill. He dares Cameron who is in charge of him to pull the trigger if she wants him dead.
The character played by James Earl Jones is a merciless dictator named President Dibala who is being subpoenaed for crimes against humanity in his country. The team faces a moral dilemma whether to save him or let him go.
Meanwhile, Wilson tries to make peace with a feuding neighbor, but House's prying exacerbates the problem. House himself is in the middle of his mission to get his job back.
"The Tyrant" is scheduled to air on Monday, October 5 on FOX. This would be the starting point episode that triggers Cameron's exit from the hospital. The character played by Jennifer Morrison reportedly is about to follow her husband Chase out of Princeton after he "treads a thin moral line on a case involving an African dictator". But after House intervenes, Chase decides to stay and she goes on with the plan.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie