Preview of 'House M.D.' 6.04: The Tyrant
One tough patient is coming to the Princeton Plainsboro hospital next week. In "House M.D." episode "The Tyrant", the team treats a controversial African politician who has fallen ill. He dares Cameron who is in charge of him to pull the trigger if she wants him dead.
The character played by James Earl Jones is a merciless dictator named President Dibala who is being subpoenaed for crimes against humanity in his country. The team faces a moral dilemma whether to save him or let him go.
Meanwhile, Wilson tries to make peace with a feuding neighbor, but House's prying exacerbates the problem. House himself is in the middle of his mission to get his job back.
"The Tyrant" is scheduled to air on Monday, October 5 on FOX. This would be the starting point episode that triggers Cameron's exit from the hospital. The character played by Jennifer Morrison reportedly is about to follow her husband Chase out of Princeton after he "treads a thin moral line on a case involving an African dictator". But after House intervenes, Chase decides to stay and she goes on with the plan.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked