Preview of 'House M.D.' 6.04: The Tyrant
One tough patient is coming to the Princeton Plainsboro hospital next week. In "House M.D." episode "The Tyrant", the team treats a controversial African politician who has fallen ill. He dares Cameron who is in charge of him to pull the trigger if she wants him dead.
The character played by James Earl Jones is a merciless dictator named President Dibala who is being subpoenaed for crimes against humanity in his country. The team faces a moral dilemma whether to save him or let him go.
Meanwhile, Wilson tries to make peace with a feuding neighbor, but House's prying exacerbates the problem. House himself is in the middle of his mission to get his job back.
"The Tyrant" is scheduled to air on Monday, October 5 on FOX. This would be the starting point episode that triggers Cameron's exit from the hospital. The character played by Jennifer Morrison reportedly is about to follow her husband Chase out of Princeton after he "treads a thin moral line on a case involving an African dictator". But after House intervenes, Chase decides to stay and she goes on with the plan.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'