Official Cover Art of Britney Spears' '3'
Britney Spears has unveiled an official cover art for her brand new single titled "3". The artwork features 3 similar snaps of the singer. Two of the images are pictured in red, while the other one is in black.
In addition to the cover art, it is also confirmed that the new song, which is produced by Max Martin, will be debuted on Z100's The Elvis Duran Show on September 29 at 7 A.M. The new material is the lead single from Britney's upcoming greatest hits compilation "The Singles Collection".
The compilation set will be released across United States on November 24 and available for purchase in a standard and a packaged box set. "The ultimate fan box set version of 'The Singles Collection' will contain all 29 of her singles, including the new song '3'," it was detailed.
"Each disc will be packaged in its own slip sleeve case with original artwork, and will include an additional b-side or a remix of the track. The collection will include a DVD featuring all of Britney's videos in chronological order. The ultimate fan box set will also include a special booklet featuring iconic images and fun facts about each track."
More Britney Spears News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video