Official Cover Art of Britney Spears' '3'
Britney Spears has unveiled an official cover art for her brand new single titled "3". The artwork features 3 similar snaps of the singer. Two of the images are pictured in red, while the other one is in black.
In addition to the cover art, it is also confirmed that the new song, which is produced by Max Martin, will be debuted on Z100's The Elvis Duran Show on September 29 at 7 A.M. The new material is the lead single from Britney's upcoming greatest hits compilation "The Singles Collection".
The compilation set will be released across United States on November 24 and available for purchase in a standard and a packaged box set. "The ultimate fan box set version of 'The Singles Collection' will contain all 29 of her singles, including the new song '3'," it was detailed.
"Each disc will be packaged in its own slip sleeve case with original artwork, and will include an additional b-side or a remix of the track. The collection will include a DVD featuring all of Britney's videos in chronological order. The ultimate fan box set will also include a special booklet featuring iconic images and fun facts about each track."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding