Official Cover Art of Britney Spears' '3'
Britney Spears has unveiled an official cover art for her brand new single titled "3". The artwork features 3 similar snaps of the singer. Two of the images are pictured in red, while the other one is in black.
In addition to the cover art, it is also confirmed that the new song, which is produced by Max Martin, will be debuted on Z100's The Elvis Duran Show on September 29 at 7 A.M. The new material is the lead single from Britney's upcoming greatest hits compilation "The Singles Collection".
The compilation set will be released across United States on November 24 and available for purchase in a standard and a packaged box set. "The ultimate fan box set version of 'The Singles Collection' will contain all 29 of her singles, including the new song '3'," it was detailed.
"Each disc will be packaged in its own slip sleeve case with original artwork, and will include an additional b-side or a remix of the track. The collection will include a DVD featuring all of Britney's videos in chronological order. The ultimate fan box set will also include a special booklet featuring iconic images and fun facts about each track."
More Britney Spears News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character