Salma Hayek Gets a Vision in New 'The Vampire's Assistant' Clip
A month shy of its theatrical release, "The Vampire's Assistant" hyped up the promo with the release of a new clip. Titled "What Did I Say?", the snippet takes a look at the scene when Salma Hayek's Madame Truska meets Chris Massoglia's Darren Shan for the first time and gets a vision about the new undead.
Based on the popular series of books by Darren Shan, this Paul Weitz-directed fantasy adventure tells the story of a teenager who unknowingly breaks a 200-year-old truce between two warring factions of vampires. Stumbling upon a pamphlet of Cirque Du Freak one day, Darren and his best friend Steve satisfy their curiosity by checking out the traveling freak show.
When the show ends, Darren gets an offer he couldn't bear to resist, becoming a vampire. Now, pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, he will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfill his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares. "The Vampire's Assistant" will be opened wide in U.S. on October 23.
"What Did I Say?":
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support