Salma Hayek Gets a Vision in New 'The Vampire's Assistant' Clip
A month shy of its theatrical release, "The Vampire's Assistant" hyped up the promo with the release of a new clip. Titled "What Did I Say?", the snippet takes a look at the scene when Salma Hayek's Madame Truska meets Chris Massoglia's Darren Shan for the first time and gets a vision about the new undead.
Based on the popular series of books by Darren Shan, this Paul Weitz-directed fantasy adventure tells the story of a teenager who unknowingly breaks a 200-year-old truce between two warring factions of vampires. Stumbling upon a pamphlet of Cirque Du Freak one day, Darren and his best friend Steve satisfy their curiosity by checking out the traveling freak show.
When the show ends, Darren gets an offer he couldn't bear to resist, becoming a vampire. Now, pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, he will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfill his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares. "The Vampire's Assistant" will be opened wide in U.S. on October 23.
"What Did I Say?":
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off