Salma Hayek Gets a Vision in New 'The Vampire's Assistant' Clip
A month shy of its theatrical release, "The Vampire's Assistant" hyped up the promo with the release of a new clip. Titled "What Did I Say?", the snippet takes a look at the scene when Salma Hayek's Madame Truska meets Chris Massoglia's Darren Shan for the first time and gets a vision about the new undead.
Based on the popular series of books by Darren Shan, this Paul Weitz-directed fantasy adventure tells the story of a teenager who unknowingly breaks a 200-year-old truce between two warring factions of vampires. Stumbling upon a pamphlet of Cirque Du Freak one day, Darren and his best friend Steve satisfy their curiosity by checking out the traveling freak show.
When the show ends, Darren gets an offer he couldn't bear to resist, becoming a vampire. Now, pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, he will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfill his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares. "The Vampire's Assistant" will be opened wide in U.S. on October 23.
"What Did I Say?":
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory