Salma Hayek Gets a Vision in New 'The Vampire's Assistant' Clip
A month shy of its theatrical release, "The Vampire's Assistant" hyped up the promo with the release of a new clip. Titled "What Did I Say?", the snippet takes a look at the scene when Salma Hayek's Madame Truska meets Chris Massoglia's Darren Shan for the first time and gets a vision about the new undead.
Based on the popular series of books by Darren Shan, this Paul Weitz-directed fantasy adventure tells the story of a teenager who unknowingly breaks a 200-year-old truce between two warring factions of vampires. Stumbling upon a pamphlet of Cirque Du Freak one day, Darren and his best friend Steve satisfy their curiosity by checking out the traveling freak show.
When the show ends, Darren gets an offer he couldn't bear to resist, becoming a vampire. Now, pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, he will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfill his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares. "The Vampire's Assistant" will be opened wide in U.S. on October 23.
"What Did I Say?":
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival