Emmy Rossum's Husband Justin Siegel Files for Divorce
Justin Siegel, the husband of Emmy Rossum, is seeking for legal separation from the actress. Per TMZ, the music executive filed the divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, September 25. Irreconcilable differences were cited as the reason for the split.
No date of separation is listed on the divorce filing, but it is said that Justin and Emmy split in August. The documents, moreover, show Justin is seeking spousal support from Emmy and wants the court to order her to pay the divorce cost, TMZ reports. At the time of writing, there has been no comment made just yet by the movie beauty regarding the divorce report.
Emmy Rossum began dating Justin Siegel in 2007. Both of them had never confirmed that they were husband and wife until their secret marriage was exposed in early August when reports surfaced that they called off their romance. According to the divorce documents filed by Justin, he and Emmy got married in February 2008.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist