Emmy Rossum's Husband Justin Siegel Files for Divorce
Justin Siegel, the husband of Emmy Rossum, is seeking for legal separation from the actress. Per TMZ, the music executive filed the divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, September 25. Irreconcilable differences were cited as the reason for the split.
No date of separation is listed on the divorce filing, but it is said that Justin and Emmy split in August. The documents, moreover, show Justin is seeking spousal support from Emmy and wants the court to order her to pay the divorce cost, TMZ reports. At the time of writing, there has been no comment made just yet by the movie beauty regarding the divorce report.
Emmy Rossum began dating Justin Siegel in 2007. Both of them had never confirmed that they were husband and wife until their secret marriage was exposed in early August when reports surfaced that they called off their romance. According to the divorce documents filed by Justin, he and Emmy got married in February 2008.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge