Emmy Rossum's Husband Justin Siegel Files for Divorce
Justin Siegel, the husband of Emmy Rossum, is seeking for legal separation from the actress. Per TMZ, the music executive filed the divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, September 25. Irreconcilable differences were cited as the reason for the split.
No date of separation is listed on the divorce filing, but it is said that Justin and Emmy split in August. The documents, moreover, show Justin is seeking spousal support from Emmy and wants the court to order her to pay the divorce cost, TMZ reports. At the time of writing, there has been no comment made just yet by the movie beauty regarding the divorce report.
Emmy Rossum began dating Justin Siegel in 2007. Both of them had never confirmed that they were husband and wife until their secret marriage was exposed in early August when reports surfaced that they called off their romance. According to the divorce documents filed by Justin, he and Emmy got married in February 2008.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard