'Camp Rock 2' Invites Fans to Join the Filming
Fans of Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers can actually meet them in person and be a part of their TV movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". A registration is opened for boys and girls aged 12 to 22 who are willing to participate as the audience in the performance scenes. The shooting will be held in Toronto over the course of six days starting October 1.
The scene is taking place at an undisclosed outdoor theater but it is emphasized that it won't be a real concert. Thus, fans will have to be quiet when they are needed to and cheer when asked. "There will be some performances, but they may be fragmented. You will be playing the part of an enthusiastic crowd," part of the information is read. Participants will not be paid but will be provided with warm meal.
Registration and other informations are available at Coin Flip. As of news time, registration is temporarily disabled due to high demand.
A sequel to "Camp Rock", "The Final Jam" will see the characters played by Demi Lovato, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas returning to the camp, only to discover that some of the students and instructors have ditched it for nearby rival Camp Star. Disney Channel schedules the TV movie to premiere summer 2010.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival