Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush 'Totally Back Together for Real'
Talks that former lovers, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush, have reconciled are brewing all over the Internet yet again. A source close to them tells People, "They're totally back together for real. Kim and Reggie spent a few months apart getting their priorities together and figuring out who they were as individuals so they can make it work together."
Confirming the pair's reported reconciliation, E! News claims Kim was seen hopping on the first flight to New Orleans late Sunday night, September 27 following her sister Khloe Kardashian's nuptials in order to see Reggie. "The wedding made her miss him, so she flew to see him," an insider tells the site.
Greater than that, it is reported that Reggie's parents and brother were among the close friends and family in attendance at Khloe's weekend wedding to Lamar Odom. Though neither Kim nor Reggie has addressed the reconciliation report, another friend of them insists, "They are still very much in love."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had been dating for two years when they announced their separation in July. And this isn't the first time that they are reported giving their love another go. Last month, they were said being spotted spending time together in New Orleans, Louisiana.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child