Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush 'Totally Back Together for Real'
Talks that former lovers, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush, have reconciled are brewing all over the Internet yet again. A source close to them tells People, "They're totally back together for real. Kim and Reggie spent a few months apart getting their priorities together and figuring out who they were as individuals so they can make it work together."
Confirming the pair's reported reconciliation, E! News claims Kim was seen hopping on the first flight to New Orleans late Sunday night, September 27 following her sister Khloe Kardashian's nuptials in order to see Reggie. "The wedding made her miss him, so she flew to see him," an insider tells the site.
Greater than that, it is reported that Reggie's parents and brother were among the close friends and family in attendance at Khloe's weekend wedding to Lamar Odom. Though neither Kim nor Reggie has addressed the reconciliation report, another friend of them insists, "They are still very much in love."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had been dating for two years when they announced their separation in July. And this isn't the first time that they are reported giving their love another go. Last month, they were said being spotted spending time together in New Orleans, Louisiana.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic