Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush 'Totally Back Together for Real'
Talks that former lovers, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush, have reconciled are brewing all over the Internet yet again. A source close to them tells People, "They're totally back together for real. Kim and Reggie spent a few months apart getting their priorities together and figuring out who they were as individuals so they can make it work together."
Confirming the pair's reported reconciliation, E! News claims Kim was seen hopping on the first flight to New Orleans late Sunday night, September 27 following her sister Khloe Kardashian's nuptials in order to see Reggie. "The wedding made her miss him, so she flew to see him," an insider tells the site.
Greater than that, it is reported that Reggie's parents and brother were among the close friends and family in attendance at Khloe's weekend wedding to Lamar Odom. Though neither Kim nor Reggie has addressed the reconciliation report, another friend of them insists, "They are still very much in love."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had been dating for two years when they announced their separation in July. And this isn't the first time that they are reported giving their love another go. Last month, they were said being spotted spending time together in New Orleans, Louisiana.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen