'A Christmas Carol' Gets New Trailer
Following the release of its featurette earlier, "A Christmas Carol (2009)" has got a brand new trailer. Presented by Apple, the promotional video teases more on the plot and the adventure Jim Carrey's character experiences on one particular Christmas holiday.
Set around the most joyous day of the year, "A Christmas Carol" revolves around Ebeneezer Scrooge who must deal with Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future as they try to bring kindness to his otherwise cold heart. In an eye-opening journey that reveals truths the old man is forced to open his heart to undo years of ill will before it's too late.
This 3-D re-invention of Charles Dickens' timeless tale is brought into the big screen by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis. Jim Carrey takes a multitude of roles from the main character Scrooge to the ghosts haunting Scrooge. Gary Oldman, Bob Hoskins, Colin Firth and Robin Wright Penn also lend their voices. The film will be released in Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D on November 6.
"A Christmas Carol" Trailer #2:
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent