Padma Lakshmi Reportedly Pregnant With First Child
Padma Lakshmi is pregnant with her first child, Just Jared reports as being informed by several unnamed sources. The cookbook author, actress, and former model is said carrying the baby of her current boyfriend Manu Nathan. No other detail of the not-yet-confirmed pregnancy has been shared by the site.
Padma Lakshmi was married to novelist Salman Rushdie in April 2004. The couple filed for divorce in July 2007. She then began dating Manu Nathan, who works in Business & Legal Affairs at IMG talent agency.
Padma and Manu, who have known each other for several years, were last seen stepping out together at a movie screening last month. She was spotted attending this year's Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20. She hit the event's red carpet in backless purple dress.
More Padma Lakshmi News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna