Padma Lakshmi Reportedly Pregnant With First Child
Padma Lakshmi is pregnant with her first child, Just Jared reports as being informed by several unnamed sources. The cookbook author, actress, and former model is said carrying the baby of her current boyfriend Manu Nathan. No other detail of the not-yet-confirmed pregnancy has been shared by the site.
Padma Lakshmi was married to novelist Salman Rushdie in April 2004. The couple filed for divorce in July 2007. She then began dating Manu Nathan, who works in Business & Legal Affairs at IMG talent agency.
Padma and Manu, who have known each other for several years, were last seen stepping out together at a movie screening last month. She was spotted attending this year's Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20. She hit the event's red carpet in backless purple dress.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'