Padma Lakshmi Reportedly Pregnant With First Child
Padma Lakshmi is pregnant with her first child, Just Jared reports as being informed by several unnamed sources. The cookbook author, actress, and former model is said carrying the baby of her current boyfriend Manu Nathan. No other detail of the not-yet-confirmed pregnancy has been shared by the site.
Padma Lakshmi was married to novelist Salman Rushdie in April 2004. The couple filed for divorce in July 2007. She then began dating Manu Nathan, who works in Business & Legal Affairs at IMG talent agency.
Padma and Manu, who have known each other for several years, were last seen stepping out together at a movie screening last month. She was spotted attending this year's Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20. She hit the event's red carpet in backless purple dress.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny