Padma Lakshmi Reportedly Pregnant With First Child
Padma Lakshmi is pregnant with her first child, Just Jared reports as being informed by several unnamed sources. The cookbook author, actress, and former model is said carrying the baby of her current boyfriend Manu Nathan. No other detail of the not-yet-confirmed pregnancy has been shared by the site.
Padma Lakshmi was married to novelist Salman Rushdie in April 2004. The couple filed for divorce in July 2007. She then began dating Manu Nathan, who works in Business & Legal Affairs at IMG talent agency.
Padma and Manu, who have known each other for several years, were last seen stepping out together at a movie screening last month. She was spotted attending this year's Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20. She hit the event's red carpet in backless purple dress.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences