Padma Lakshmi Reportedly Pregnant With First Child
Padma Lakshmi is pregnant with her first child, Just Jared reports as being informed by several unnamed sources. The cookbook author, actress, and former model is said carrying the baby of her current boyfriend Manu Nathan. No other detail of the not-yet-confirmed pregnancy has been shared by the site.
Padma Lakshmi was married to novelist Salman Rushdie in April 2004. The couple filed for divorce in July 2007. She then began dating Manu Nathan, who works in Business & Legal Affairs at IMG talent agency.
Padma and Manu, who have known each other for several years, were last seen stepping out together at a movie screening last month. She was spotted attending this year's Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20. She hit the event's red carpet in backless purple dress.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video