Jaime Pressly Ties the Knot
Actress Jaime Pressly has become a married woman. She wed her entertainment lawyer fiance, Simran Singh, at a ceremony that took place at the Dick Clark Estate in Malibu on Saturday evening, September 26. The bride wore a floor-length white Jenny Packham gown with a plunging V-neck and carried a bouquet of pink and white flowers, Us Weekly reports.
Guest attending the nuptials included Pressly's friend Danielle Manschulo, who originally set her up with Singh. Danielle served as matron of honor. Pressly's son, Dezi James Calvo, whom she has with ex-fiance DJ Eric Cubiche, served as ring bearer.
Prior to her wedding ceremony, Pressly shared with Us Weekly on what excited her most about marrying Singh. She told the publication, "Just being a Mrs. I'm very excited to be in a partnership and have some stability that I haven't had before in my life." She added, it was great "to have someone who shares everything with you, to help carry the bags and [son] Dezi and to have somebody who can carry his own weight."
Jaime Pressly announced her separation from Eric Cubiche in November last year. Her engagement to Simran Singh was confirmed by her representative in late July this year.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation