Jaime Pressly Ties the Knot
Actress Jaime Pressly has become a married woman. She wed her entertainment lawyer fiance, Simran Singh, at a ceremony that took place at the Dick Clark Estate in Malibu on Saturday evening, September 26. The bride wore a floor-length white Jenny Packham gown with a plunging V-neck and carried a bouquet of pink and white flowers, Us Weekly reports.
Guest attending the nuptials included Pressly's friend Danielle Manschulo, who originally set her up with Singh. Danielle served as matron of honor. Pressly's son, Dezi James Calvo, whom she has with ex-fiance DJ Eric Cubiche, served as ring bearer.
Prior to her wedding ceremony, Pressly shared with Us Weekly on what excited her most about marrying Singh. She told the publication, "Just being a Mrs. I'm very excited to be in a partnership and have some stability that I haven't had before in my life." She added, it was great "to have someone who shares everything with you, to help carry the bags and [son] Dezi and to have somebody who can carry his own weight."
Jaime Pressly announced her separation from Eric Cubiche in November last year. Her engagement to Simran Singh was confirmed by her representative in late July this year.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy