Jaime Pressly Ties the Knot
Actress Jaime Pressly has become a married woman. She wed her entertainment lawyer fiance, Simran Singh, at a ceremony that took place at the Dick Clark Estate in Malibu on Saturday evening, September 26. The bride wore a floor-length white Jenny Packham gown with a plunging V-neck and carried a bouquet of pink and white flowers, Us Weekly reports.
Guest attending the nuptials included Pressly's friend Danielle Manschulo, who originally set her up with Singh. Danielle served as matron of honor. Pressly's son, Dezi James Calvo, whom she has with ex-fiance DJ Eric Cubiche, served as ring bearer.
Prior to her wedding ceremony, Pressly shared with Us Weekly on what excited her most about marrying Singh. She told the publication, "Just being a Mrs. I'm very excited to be in a partnership and have some stability that I haven't had before in my life." She added, it was great "to have someone who shares everything with you, to help carry the bags and [son] Dezi and to have somebody who can carry his own weight."
Jaime Pressly announced her separation from Eric Cubiche in November last year. Her engagement to Simran Singh was confirmed by her representative in late July this year.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress