Video Premiere: Paul Wall's 'I Need Mo' Feat. Kobe and Travis Barker
A music video to promote Paul Wall's single "I Need Mo" has just been debuted. The more than four minutes footage opens with the hip-hop performer doing a toast with some of his male and female friends in a room full of boxes and money.
The scene then switches capturing him singing the tune in front of what looks like to be a mini market. Afterwards, Paul who wears all-black outfit is videotaped getting behind the wheel of car with a sexy female companion sitting on the passenger seat.
Fellow music star Kobe is seen singing his verses in front of a huge screen. Drummer Travis Barker also makes an appearance in the music video. He is seen working in a recording studio with Paul.
"I Need Mo" comes from Paul Wall's album, titled "Fast Life", which has hit the market since May this year. The music video for the single is directed by Amir Valinia, with Ron Finberg serving as a producer.
Paul Wall's "I Need Mo" music video
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie