Video Premiere: Paul Wall's 'I Need Mo' Feat. Kobe and Travis Barker
A music video to promote Paul Wall's single "I Need Mo" has just been debuted. The more than four minutes footage opens with the hip-hop performer doing a toast with some of his male and female friends in a room full of boxes and money.
The scene then switches capturing him singing the tune in front of what looks like to be a mini market. Afterwards, Paul who wears all-black outfit is videotaped getting behind the wheel of car with a sexy female companion sitting on the passenger seat.
Fellow music star Kobe is seen singing his verses in front of a huge screen. Drummer Travis Barker also makes an appearance in the music video. He is seen working in a recording studio with Paul.
"I Need Mo" comes from Paul Wall's album, titled "Fast Life", which has hit the market since May this year. The music video for the single is directed by Amir Valinia, with Ron Finberg serving as a producer.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group