Video Premiere: Paul Wall's 'I Need Mo' Feat. Kobe and Travis Barker
A music video to promote Paul Wall's single "I Need Mo" has just been debuted. The more than four minutes footage opens with the hip-hop performer doing a toast with some of his male and female friends in a room full of boxes and money.
The scene then switches capturing him singing the tune in front of what looks like to be a mini market. Afterwards, Paul who wears all-black outfit is videotaped getting behind the wheel of car with a sexy female companion sitting on the passenger seat.
Fellow music star Kobe is seen singing his verses in front of a huge screen. Drummer Travis Barker also makes an appearance in the music video. He is seen working in a recording studio with Paul.
"I Need Mo" comes from Paul Wall's album, titled "Fast Life", which has hit the market since May this year. The music video for the single is directed by Amir Valinia, with Ron Finberg serving as a producer.
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?