Video Premiere: Paul Wall's 'I Need Mo' Feat. Kobe and Travis Barker
A music video to promote Paul Wall's single "I Need Mo" has just been debuted. The more than four minutes footage opens with the hip-hop performer doing a toast with some of his male and female friends in a room full of boxes and money.
The scene then switches capturing him singing the tune in front of what looks like to be a mini market. Afterwards, Paul who wears all-black outfit is videotaped getting behind the wheel of car with a sexy female companion sitting on the passenger seat.
Fellow music star Kobe is seen singing his verses in front of a huge screen. Drummer Travis Barker also makes an appearance in the music video. He is seen working in a recording studio with Paul.
"I Need Mo" comes from Paul Wall's album, titled "Fast Life", which has hit the market since May this year. The music video for the single is directed by Amir Valinia, with Ron Finberg serving as a producer.
Paul Wall's "I Need Mo" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars