Justin Guarini to Wed Fiancee Reina Capodici This Weekend
A weekend wedding is on the works for Justin Guarini who confirms to Radar Online that he will wed his fiancee Reina Capodici this Saturday, September 26. The "American Idol" alum reveals he and Reina will have "an intimate family wedding" which will be held at "a beautiful private estate along the Delaware River" not far from their families' homes in Pennsylvania.
Sharing details of his upcoming nuptials, Justin says "We won't have traditional wedding music. We'll have special arrangements by the Vitamin String Quartet of songs that mean a lot to us, by artists like Radiohead, Paramore and Peter Gabriel." The singer, moreover, claims that he and Reina have written their own vows for the "spiritual" service.
"A female minister of the Universal Church will be presiding over the ceremony and Reina and I have picked out what we want to say," Justin continues. "For instance, we'll have some readings from Khalil Gibran on love. We're blending a lot of different traditions because my bride-to-be is Syrian and Italian and I'm black and Italian."
"There will be a little something for everyone," he says, adding "I'll not only be exchanging vows with my wife, but our little girl, Lola, as well!" when referring to Reina's 4-year-old daughter whom she has from a previous relationship.
Sharing his excitement even further, Justin tells Radar Online "I've traveled all over the world but I found the woman I love right in my own backyard. I've known Reina since I was 15 but we didn't actually start dating until two years ago. Her mother was my English teacher in junior high school!"
Recalling the day he proposed to Reina, Justin states "I asked Reina to marry me after the fireworks show in a little private grotto there. It was very romantic!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3