Four 'Zombieland' Clips Arrive
Two weeks shy of its theatrical release, "Zombieland" has got four brand new clips unleashed. Two clips, "Be A Hero" and "Courching Tiger", come out courtesy of MySpace, one titled "Prospecting" is brought forth by Hollywood.com, and the last called "The Rule" is put out by Fandango.
The "Be A Hero" clip sees Jesse Eisenberg's Columbus trying to save Emma Stone's Wichita by taking on a zombie clown. The "Courching Tiger" snippet, in the meantime, centers the attention when Columbus and Woody Harrelson's Tallahassee are taken hostage by Abigail Breslin's Little Rock.
In "Prospecting", Tallahassee arms himself before stepping his feet inside a store to find a box of Twinkies, forcing Columbus to argue that the badass zombie slayer is crazy for risking their lives for the Twinkies. The last clip, "The Rule", presents Columbus as he explains some of the rules he follows in order to survive the zombie mayhem.
Coming from director Ruben Fleischer, "Zombieland" is scripted by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. It revolves around a misfit band of survivors who teams up to find a safe place away from the zombie's reach. As they work side by side to stay alive, they are now presented with another reality: relying on each other or succumbing to the zombies. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on October 2.
- "Be A Hero":
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie