Four 'Zombieland' Clips Arrive
Two weeks shy of its theatrical release, "Zombieland" has got four brand new clips unleashed. Two clips, "Be A Hero" and "Courching Tiger", come out courtesy of MySpace, one titled "Prospecting" is brought forth by Hollywood.com, and the last called "The Rule" is put out by Fandango.
The "Be A Hero" clip sees Jesse Eisenberg's Columbus trying to save Emma Stone's Wichita by taking on a zombie clown. The "Courching Tiger" snippet, in the meantime, centers the attention when Columbus and Woody Harrelson's Tallahassee are taken hostage by Abigail Breslin's Little Rock.
In "Prospecting", Tallahassee arms himself before stepping his feet inside a store to find a box of Twinkies, forcing Columbus to argue that the badass zombie slayer is crazy for risking their lives for the Twinkies. The last clip, "The Rule", presents Columbus as he explains some of the rules he follows in order to survive the zombie mayhem.
Coming from director Ruben Fleischer, "Zombieland" is scripted by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. It revolves around a misfit band of survivors who teams up to find a safe place away from the zombie's reach. As they work side by side to stay alive, they are now presented with another reality: relying on each other or succumbing to the zombies. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on October 2.
- "Be A Hero":
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt