Sonya Walger Confirms Her July Wedding to Davey Holmes
British actress Sonya Walger is now a married woman. Speaking to People at the BAFTA LA's 7th Annual TV Tea Party, she confirmed her July wedding to screenwriter boyfriend Davey Holmes. "I got married six weeks ago," she said in a statement.
"It's just a sweet thing. I haven't got a better word for it. It's an enormous amount of sweetness," she went on recalling her nuptials. "I felt very unstressed on my wedding day. I'm very grateful for that ... spending the day on my own, being super quiet and happy and just puttering around doing my own thing."
Keeping their wedding low key, Sonya and Davey reportedly exchanged vows in front of 100 guests. "We had a Beatles karaoke band," the newlywed said of her rehearsal dinner. "I love the ones that I can sing so it tends to be like 'Michelle' and 'Norwegian Wood' because I can sing them."
Sonya Walger is best known for her role as Penny Widmore in TV series "Lost". Her new show, ABC's "FlashForward", will be premiered Thursday, September 24.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer