Sonya Walger Confirms Her July Wedding to Davey Holmes
British actress Sonya Walger is now a married woman. Speaking to People at the BAFTA LA's 7th Annual TV Tea Party, she confirmed her July wedding to screenwriter boyfriend Davey Holmes. "I got married six weeks ago," she said in a statement.
"It's just a sweet thing. I haven't got a better word for it. It's an enormous amount of sweetness," she went on recalling her nuptials. "I felt very unstressed on my wedding day. I'm very grateful for that ... spending the day on my own, being super quiet and happy and just puttering around doing my own thing."
Keeping their wedding low key, Sonya and Davey reportedly exchanged vows in front of 100 guests. "We had a Beatles karaoke band," the newlywed said of her rehearsal dinner. "I love the ones that I can sing so it tends to be like 'Michelle' and 'Norwegian Wood' because I can sing them."
Sonya Walger is best known for her role as Penny Widmore in TV series "Lost". Her new show, ABC's "FlashForward", will be premiered Thursday, September 24.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce