Fresh TV Spot for Madonna's 'Celebration' Unveiled
Gearing up for the release of Madonna's greatest hits album "Celebration" next Tuesday, September 29, a new TV spot to promote the set has just been unveiled. Two minutes long, the ad features scenes that chronicle the diva's younger years to her most recent times.
Beside capturing her evolution, the TV spot also shows Madonna singing numerous of her hit singles, including "Like a Virgin", "Material Girl", "Papa Don't Preach" and "Music", all of which are dubbed "34 songs that changed the world". "The ultimate hits collection on two CDs for the first time ever," read the capture at the very beginning of the TV spot.
In addition to the 34 songs, "Celebration" CD will also offer two brand new tracks. Greater than that, the release will be made available as a single CD as well as a Premium Version which will include the Celebration Video Collection DVD.
More Madonna News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise