Fresh TV Spot for Madonna's 'Celebration' Unveiled
Gearing up for the release of Madonna's greatest hits album "Celebration" next Tuesday, September 29, a new TV spot to promote the set has just been unveiled. Two minutes long, the ad features scenes that chronicle the diva's younger years to her most recent times.
Beside capturing her evolution, the TV spot also shows Madonna singing numerous of her hit singles, including "Like a Virgin", "Material Girl", "Papa Don't Preach" and "Music", all of which are dubbed "34 songs that changed the world". "The ultimate hits collection on two CDs for the first time ever," read the capture at the very beginning of the TV spot.
In addition to the 34 songs, "Celebration" CD will also offer two brand new tracks. Greater than that, the release will be made available as a single CD as well as a Premium Version which will include the Celebration Video Collection DVD.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked