Fresh TV Spot for Madonna's 'Celebration' Unveiled
Gearing up for the release of Madonna's greatest hits album "Celebration" next Tuesday, September 29, a new TV spot to promote the set has just been unveiled. Two minutes long, the ad features scenes that chronicle the diva's younger years to her most recent times.
Beside capturing her evolution, the TV spot also shows Madonna singing numerous of her hit singles, including "Like a Virgin", "Material Girl", "Papa Don't Preach" and "Music", all of which are dubbed "34 songs that changed the world". "The ultimate hits collection on two CDs for the first time ever," read the capture at the very beginning of the TV spot.
In addition to the 34 songs, "Celebration" CD will also offer two brand new tracks. Greater than that, the release will be made available as a single CD as well as a Premium Version which will include the Celebration Video Collection DVD.
More Madonna News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'