Fresh TV Spot for Madonna's 'Celebration' Unveiled
Gearing up for the release of Madonna's greatest hits album "Celebration" next Tuesday, September 29, a new TV spot to promote the set has just been unveiled. Two minutes long, the ad features scenes that chronicle the diva's younger years to her most recent times.
Beside capturing her evolution, the TV spot also shows Madonna singing numerous of her hit singles, including "Like a Virgin", "Material Girl", "Papa Don't Preach" and "Music", all of which are dubbed "34 songs that changed the world". "The ultimate hits collection on two CDs for the first time ever," read the capture at the very beginning of the TV spot.
In addition to the 34 songs, "Celebration" CD will also offer two brand new tracks. Greater than that, the release will be made available as a single CD as well as a Premium Version which will include the Celebration Video Collection DVD.
More Madonna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed