Fresh TV Spot for Madonna's 'Celebration' Unveiled
Gearing up for the release of Madonna's greatest hits album "Celebration" next Tuesday, September 29, a new TV spot to promote the set has just been unveiled. Two minutes long, the ad features scenes that chronicle the diva's younger years to her most recent times.
Beside capturing her evolution, the TV spot also shows Madonna singing numerous of her hit singles, including "Like a Virgin", "Material Girl", "Papa Don't Preach" and "Music", all of which are dubbed "34 songs that changed the world". "The ultimate hits collection on two CDs for the first time ever," read the capture at the very beginning of the TV spot.
In addition to the 34 songs, "Celebration" CD will also offer two brand new tracks. Greater than that, the release will be made available as a single CD as well as a Premium Version which will include the Celebration Video Collection DVD.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'