Pam and Jim From 'The Office' Create Wedding Website
Pam and Jim are getting their own wedding website at HalpertBeesly.com. The characters on "The Office" who will get married this season, put up their photos, welcome guest to drop in some comments and would soon reveal details about their wedding through the website.
"I would hope that if you're looking at our wedding blog, you already know us," the couple wrote in 'About Us' section. "So an explanation of who we are and what we do seems kind of pointless, but in case you accidentally stumbled on this site: He's a paper salesman. She's a paper salesman. Together, we're easily the seventh most interesting couple in Northeastern Pennsylvania paper sales."
Few characters from the show have also chipped in the 'Guest Book'. Michael Scott, who is their boss at Dunder Mifflin, said "Pam, you are like a daughter to me, and Jim is like a son. I'm so proud that my son and daughter are to be wed! Tis a thing of beauty! Glory be!!!" Not only people from the office, but members of their family have also written. "Wow, my big sis is getting married and I totally promise to cry at your wedding!" said Penny Beesly.
"The Office" has premiered its sixth season last week but the wedding scene will not occur until the fourth episode which is airing on October 8. Pam and Jim will get married in Niagara Falls on the account that none of the people from the office will be able to attend.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?