Pam and Jim From 'The Office' Create Wedding Website
Pam and Jim are getting their own wedding website at HalpertBeesly.com. The characters on "The Office" who will get married this season, put up their photos, welcome guest to drop in some comments and would soon reveal details about their wedding through the website.
"I would hope that if you're looking at our wedding blog, you already know us," the couple wrote in 'About Us' section. "So an explanation of who we are and what we do seems kind of pointless, but in case you accidentally stumbled on this site: He's a paper salesman. She's a paper salesman. Together, we're easily the seventh most interesting couple in Northeastern Pennsylvania paper sales."
Few characters from the show have also chipped in the 'Guest Book'. Michael Scott, who is their boss at Dunder Mifflin, said "Pam, you are like a daughter to me, and Jim is like a son. I'm so proud that my son and daughter are to be wed! Tis a thing of beauty! Glory be!!!" Not only people from the office, but members of their family have also written. "Wow, my big sis is getting married and I totally promise to cry at your wedding!" said Penny Beesly.
"The Office" has premiered its sixth season last week but the wedding scene will not occur until the fourth episode which is airing on October 8. Pam and Jim will get married in Niagara Falls on the account that none of the people from the office will be able to attend.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle