Pam and Jim From 'The Office' Create Wedding Website
Pam and Jim are getting their own wedding website at HalpertBeesly.com. The characters on "The Office" who will get married this season, put up their photos, welcome guest to drop in some comments and would soon reveal details about their wedding through the website.
"I would hope that if you're looking at our wedding blog, you already know us," the couple wrote in 'About Us' section. "So an explanation of who we are and what we do seems kind of pointless, but in case you accidentally stumbled on this site: He's a paper salesman. She's a paper salesman. Together, we're easily the seventh most interesting couple in Northeastern Pennsylvania paper sales."
Few characters from the show have also chipped in the 'Guest Book'. Michael Scott, who is their boss at Dunder Mifflin, said "Pam, you are like a daughter to me, and Jim is like a son. I'm so proud that my son and daughter are to be wed! Tis a thing of beauty! Glory be!!!" Not only people from the office, but members of their family have also written. "Wow, my big sis is getting married and I totally promise to cry at your wedding!" said Penny Beesly.
"The Office" has premiered its sixth season last week but the wedding scene will not occur until the fourth episode which is airing on October 8. Pam and Jim will get married in Niagara Falls on the account that none of the people from the office will be able to attend.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off