New Poster of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 6
A new poster is released to promote the sixth season of "Grey's Anatomy". Like the first one that shows a white umbrella over the black ones, this new poster tags the show's latest slogan, "The season that changes everything". Apart from the design, the photos of the cast are rather old with Izzie still having her short blonde hair.
The season is particularly going through changes in the casting and star's appearance. T.R. Knight is no longer part of the show and Katherine Heigl will take a break from several episodes to concentrate on her feature movie project. Also, pregnant Ellen Pompeo is due to give birth this Fall and she will need a maternity leave.
"Grey's Anatomy" is returning on Thursday, September 24 with a two-hour premiere. In the first episode called "Good Mourning", the hospital staff is left to deal with the aftermath of George's passing. Hitting the staff hard, they all find unique ways to get through the various stages of grief. George's mom returns, faced with the difficult task of deciding what to do with his organs.
The second part of the premiere is titled "Goodbye". Time has passed, everyone is struggling after losing one of their own and are turning to any distraction they can find. Meredith and Derek seem to be consummating their marriage anywhere and everywhere, while Cristina and Owen have been instructed to abstain from sex by Dr. Wyatt.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch