2009 Emmy Awards' Red Carpet Arrival
The 2009 Primetime Emmy Awards has been kicked off and the likes of Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, and Mila Kunis were among the celebrities who hit the event's red carpet early. Besides, Sandra Oh, Drew Barrymore, Kim Kardashian, and Kourtney Kardashian were also seen in attendance.
As for Blake, the Serena van der Woodsen of "Gossip Girl" looked stunning in Versace gown with a plunging neckline and sexy back line. She matched her gown with a long braid and finished off her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Christian Louboutin shoes. Fellow "Gossip Girl" star Leighton made her way to the event wearing a white hot Bottega Veneta dress and clutch, Roger Vivier shoes and Cathy Waterman jewels.
Also striking poses on the red carpet of the event, which took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20, was actress Hayden Panettiere. She was all smile to the camera and was spotted donning a red hot J.Mendel dress, Fred Leighton jewels, Judith Lieber purse and Bally gold leather platform pumps.
Meanwhile, "Mad Men" actress January Jones walked the red carpet of the 61st annual awards show in a stunning white Versace dress and clutch. The Kardashian sisters opted for different colors for the affair, with Kim wearing a white hot asymmetrical dress by Ina Soltani. She accessorized it with Gucci shoes, Swarovski clutch and Siera ring. Older sister Kourtney, in the meantime, wore a strapless BCBG dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Super Gems jewels.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover