First Look at The A-Team's Van for Film Version
"The A-Team" has kicked off its principal photography in British Columbia, Canada, and a series of on-set photos from the production has got out. The pictures from the set were brought forth by SplashNews and exposed the first look at the mercenary team's new van.
While the storyline for this big screen version has undergone some adjustments with the team being Iraq vets instead of Vietnam vets, the van used for this Joe Carnahan-directed movie doesn't look much different from the one seen in the original television series. The on-set images of the van can be seen at SplashNews.
"The A-Team" is a big screen adaptation to the popular '80s NBC series of the same name. Joe Carnahan, the appointed director, is also tapped to polish the Skip Woods' script along with writer Brian Bloom. Liam Neeson will play Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith, Bradley Cooper is set for Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck, and Quinton Jackson aka Rampage Jackson will star as B.A. Baracus.
In addition to the three, Jessica Biel and Sharlto Copley are likely to join the cast. The two are in final negotiations. Biel will take on the Army general pursuing the mercenary team who also happens to be the former lover of Faceman, while Copley is expected to carry on the role of H.M. 'Howling Mad' Murdoch. 20th Century Fox targets a June 11, 2010 U.S. release for "The A-Team".
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'