First Look at The A-Team's Van for Film Version
"The A-Team" has kicked off its principal photography in British Columbia, Canada, and a series of on-set photos from the production has got out. The pictures from the set were brought forth by SplashNews and exposed the first look at the mercenary team's new van.
While the storyline for this big screen version has undergone some adjustments with the team being Iraq vets instead of Vietnam vets, the van used for this Joe Carnahan-directed movie doesn't look much different from the one seen in the original television series. The on-set images of the van can be seen at SplashNews.
"The A-Team" is a big screen adaptation to the popular '80s NBC series of the same name. Joe Carnahan, the appointed director, is also tapped to polish the Skip Woods' script along with writer Brian Bloom. Liam Neeson will play Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith, Bradley Cooper is set for Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck, and Quinton Jackson aka Rampage Jackson will star as B.A. Baracus.
In addition to the three, Jessica Biel and Sharlto Copley are likely to join the cast. The two are in final negotiations. Biel will take on the Army general pursuing the mercenary team who also happens to be the former lover of Faceman, while Copley is expected to carry on the role of H.M. 'Howling Mad' Murdoch. 20th Century Fox targets a June 11, 2010 U.S. release for "The A-Team".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs