First Look at The A-Team's Van for Film Version
"The A-Team" has kicked off its principal photography in British Columbia, Canada, and a series of on-set photos from the production has got out. The pictures from the set were brought forth by SplashNews and exposed the first look at the mercenary team's new van.
While the storyline for this big screen version has undergone some adjustments with the team being Iraq vets instead of Vietnam vets, the van used for this Joe Carnahan-directed movie doesn't look much different from the one seen in the original television series. The on-set images of the van can be seen at SplashNews.
"The A-Team" is a big screen adaptation to the popular '80s NBC series of the same name. Joe Carnahan, the appointed director, is also tapped to polish the Skip Woods' script along with writer Brian Bloom. Liam Neeson will play Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith, Bradley Cooper is set for Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck, and Quinton Jackson aka Rampage Jackson will star as B.A. Baracus.
In addition to the three, Jessica Biel and Sharlto Copley are likely to join the cast. The two are in final negotiations. Biel will take on the Army general pursuing the mercenary team who also happens to be the former lover of Faceman, while Copley is expected to carry on the role of H.M. 'Howling Mad' Murdoch. 20th Century Fox targets a June 11, 2010 U.S. release for "The A-Team".
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media