Rachelle Lefevre Praises Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Humility
Starring together with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in hit vampire drama film "Twilight" and its highly anticipated sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", Rachelle Lefevre knows for sure the on-screen lovers do not change due to their sudden rise of fame. Speaking of the stars' humility, the depicter of vampire Victoria said at the Entertainment Weekly and Women In Film pre-Emmy party in L.A. on Thursday night, September 18, "The thing that was most striking for me was the way in which they didn't change."
"When you go from being a relative unknown to being a success overnight, you definitely grow in leaps and bounds," continued Rachelle. "If you can weather the fire and come out on the other side and you're still recognizable to everybody who knew you before, I think that's indicative of a larger grace."
During the same event, Rachelle also talked about losing her role in the forthcoming "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" to actress Bryce Dallas Howard. "I was devastated and I was shocked," she admitted before then adding, "But the truth is I am grateful for the Twilight franchise. I'm grateful for the doors that it opened to me. I love my cast. And I think New Moon is going to be great."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences