Rachelle Lefevre Praises Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Humility
Starring together with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in hit vampire drama film "Twilight" and its highly anticipated sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", Rachelle Lefevre knows for sure the on-screen lovers do not change due to their sudden rise of fame. Speaking of the stars' humility, the depicter of vampire Victoria said at the Entertainment Weekly and Women In Film pre-Emmy party in L.A. on Thursday night, September 18, "The thing that was most striking for me was the way in which they didn't change."
"When you go from being a relative unknown to being a success overnight, you definitely grow in leaps and bounds," continued Rachelle. "If you can weather the fire and come out on the other side and you're still recognizable to everybody who knew you before, I think that's indicative of a larger grace."
During the same event, Rachelle also talked about losing her role in the forthcoming "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" to actress Bryce Dallas Howard. "I was devastated and I was shocked," she admitted before then adding, "But the truth is I am grateful for the Twilight franchise. I'm grateful for the doors that it opened to me. I love my cast. And I think New Moon is going to be great."
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online