New Clip From Michael Jackson's 'This Is It'
Days after the unleashing of the first trailer for "This Is It", another sneak peek at the movie built around Michael Jackson's rehearsal footage has been released in the form of a clip. This brand new snippet comes out courtesy of Apple. It revolves around the King of Pop's rehearsal for the "Human Nature" song with director Kenny Ortega watching on the side.
In addition to the fresh clip, Apple has put out a two-minute plus trailer for the feature film. Containing mostly similar footage to the one debuted during 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, this trailer offers a number of fresh footage, which are scattered throughout, and further info about the movie release.
"This Is It" offers a behind-the-scenes footage of Michael preparing for a series of the O2 London shows he was rehearsing before he passed away on June 25. It will compile more than 100 hours of video footage concert promoter AEG Live shot during April, May and June 2009. This movie will be released in theaters across the world for a limited two-week engagement, starting on October 28.
This documentary movie got a thumb up for production in early August when AEG Live and co-executors of Jackson's estate reached a deal with Sony to make and release the movie. The studio was reported to have acquired the footage for as much as $60 million, from a bidding that was started at $50 million.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy