Taylor Swift 'Blown Away' by Love and Support Post MTV VMAs Rant
Nearly a week after her stage-crashing moment with Kanye West at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, Taylor Swift admitted that she is "blown away by all the love" fans and friends have given her post the infamous incident. During an interview with Elvis Duran of Z100 radio show on Friday, September 18, she stated she fells "very lucky and blessed to have people come and support" her.
Taylor, moreover, revealed during the interview, "Artists that I didn't even assume knew who I was [have supported me]. I woke up the next day and I had flowers in my hotel room from Janet Jackson." Besides, the country music singer also thanked fellow songstress Kelly Clarkson who has been very outspoken of supporting her.
"Kelly's amazing," said the 19-year-old entertainer. "I'd love to work with her. We should write a song together. I love how honest and real she is. She speaks her mind, and I think it's a beautiful thing."
In separate interview with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS-FM morning radio show, also on Friday, Taylor Swift addressed the same issue, telling the host that she would write song about Kanye West's ambush when she has recovered from the incident. "Well, I think that in order to write a song about something, I have to have clarity and be completely sure and I'm not there yet," she revealed.
More Taylor Swift News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding