Taylor Swift 'Blown Away' by Love and Support Post MTV VMAs Rant
Nearly a week after her stage-crashing moment with Kanye West at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, Taylor Swift admitted that she is "blown away by all the love" fans and friends have given her post the infamous incident. During an interview with Elvis Duran of Z100 radio show on Friday, September 18, she stated she fells "very lucky and blessed to have people come and support" her.
Taylor, moreover, revealed during the interview, "Artists that I didn't even assume knew who I was [have supported me]. I woke up the next day and I had flowers in my hotel room from Janet Jackson." Besides, the country music singer also thanked fellow songstress Kelly Clarkson who has been very outspoken of supporting her.
"Kelly's amazing," said the 19-year-old entertainer. "I'd love to work with her. We should write a song together. I love how honest and real she is. She speaks her mind, and I think it's a beautiful thing."
In separate interview with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS-FM morning radio show, also on Friday, Taylor Swift addressed the same issue, telling the host that she would write song about Kanye West's ambush when she has recovered from the incident. "Well, I think that in order to write a song about something, I have to have clarity and be completely sure and I'm not there yet," she revealed.
More Taylor Swift News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent