Taylor Swift 'Blown Away' by Love and Support Post MTV VMAs Rant
Nearly a week after her stage-crashing moment with Kanye West at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, Taylor Swift admitted that she is "blown away by all the love" fans and friends have given her post the infamous incident. During an interview with Elvis Duran of Z100 radio show on Friday, September 18, she stated she fells "very lucky and blessed to have people come and support" her.
Taylor, moreover, revealed during the interview, "Artists that I didn't even assume knew who I was [have supported me]. I woke up the next day and I had flowers in my hotel room from Janet Jackson." Besides, the country music singer also thanked fellow songstress Kelly Clarkson who has been very outspoken of supporting her.
"Kelly's amazing," said the 19-year-old entertainer. "I'd love to work with her. We should write a song together. I love how honest and real she is. She speaks her mind, and I think it's a beautiful thing."
In separate interview with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS-FM morning radio show, also on Friday, Taylor Swift addressed the same issue, telling the host that she would write song about Kanye West's ambush when she has recovered from the incident. "Well, I think that in order to write a song about something, I have to have clarity and be completely sure and I'm not there yet," she revealed.
More Taylor Swift News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande