Kate Gosselin Isn't Stripping Down for Playboy
There will be no Playboy photo shoot for Kate Gosselin. Responding to reports of her being offered a $400,000 fee to pose nude for the men's magazine centerfold, the reality TV star confirmed Friday, September 18 during her third time co-hosting "The View" this week that she won't bare her flesh for the publication.
"There's a rumor that I was asked to pose for Playboy. It never happened!" Kate announced during the show. Actress Kathy Griffin who also appeared on "The View" then jokingly responded that she would pay Playboy to let her pose nude, dressing up as Kate. "Why don't we do a nude...lesbo thing?" shouted Kathy, to which Kate said "Oh, wow."
Earlier this month, Star Magazine ran a story that claimed Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has sent Kate Gosselin a letter to have her posing nude for his magazine. A source confirmed the matter, stating "Hugh sent her a letter" but "Kate was totally mortified and threw it away! She didn't think it was appropriate because of the children."
Though confirming she won't shed her clothes off for Playboy, Kate didn't reveal the reason why.
Embracing her fame after starring in "Jon & Kate Plus 8", a reality TV show that follows her life with estranged husband Jon Gosselin as well as their eight children, Kate often finds herself becomes the subject of media attention. It is her personal life and tumultuous marriage to Jon that often dominate the headlines.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3