Kate Gosselin Isn't Stripping Down for Playboy
There will be no Playboy photo shoot for Kate Gosselin. Responding to reports of her being offered a $400,000 fee to pose nude for the men's magazine centerfold, the reality TV star confirmed Friday, September 18 during her third time co-hosting "The View" this week that she won't bare her flesh for the publication.
"There's a rumor that I was asked to pose for Playboy. It never happened!" Kate announced during the show. Actress Kathy Griffin who also appeared on "The View" then jokingly responded that she would pay Playboy to let her pose nude, dressing up as Kate. "Why don't we do a nude...lesbo thing?" shouted Kathy, to which Kate said "Oh, wow."
Earlier this month, Star Magazine ran a story that claimed Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has sent Kate Gosselin a letter to have her posing nude for his magazine. A source confirmed the matter, stating "Hugh sent her a letter" but "Kate was totally mortified and threw it away! She didn't think it was appropriate because of the children."
Though confirming she won't shed her clothes off for Playboy, Kate didn't reveal the reason why.
Embracing her fame after starring in "Jon & Kate Plus 8", a reality TV show that follows her life with estranged husband Jon Gosselin as well as their eight children, Kate often finds herself becomes the subject of media attention. It is her personal life and tumultuous marriage to Jon that often dominate the headlines.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle