Sacha Baron Cohen Lending Voice to 'The Simpsons'
The writers of "The Simpsons" have one actor in mind to fill in the voice of an Israeli tour guide. They have tapped "Borat" and "Bruno" star Sacha Baron Cohen to bring the "pretty angry but funny" character to life in an episode that airs next year.
According to EW, Cohen's tour guide will meet the dysfunctional family during a church-group trip to the Holy Land. There, Homer gets a 'Jerusalem Syndrome' and believes that he is the messiah. The episode is called "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed" and will air on March 28, 2010 which coincides with Palm Sunday. "So it'll be a show that all faiths can come together and be offended by," Executive Producer Al Jean said.
More about what Cohen's character does in the episode, Jean elaborated "He's trying to get Marge to give him good grades on the comment card, and she goes, 'You people are pushy,' and he goes, 'What do you mean, you people? You try having Syria for a neighbor! What do you have - Canada?' "
"The Simpsons", in its 21st season, will be back on FOX September 27.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London