Justin Timberlake to Present at 61st Primetime Emmys
Justin Timberlake will be among the numerous celebrities attending this year's Primetime Emmy Awards. The singer slash actor who had won Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series at recent Creative Arts Emmy Awards, will be presenting a category on the Sunday, September 20 event.
Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, the Emmy this year will be one star-studded affair as in the past few days the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences has announced several names who will be presenters. The latest batch, which would be the third, include Patricia Arquette, David Boreanaz, Jon Cryer, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Rob Lowe, Tracy Morgan, Hayden Panettiere, Bob Newhart, Josh Radnor, Cobie Smulders, Michael J. Fox and Ellen Burstyn.
Over at the music department, Sarah McLachlan is confirmed to perform live during the "In Memoriam" segment. Also, for the first time in the show's history, the event is going to present live music by 17-piece band that includes guitarists Dean Parks and Ray Parker, Jr., keyboardist Michael Bearden, saxophonist Tom Scott, bassist Darryl Jones and percussionist Lenny Castro.
Additionally, it has been confirmed that Harris' wish to have Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo choreographing a dancing segment at the show is coming true. The duo, known for their work on "So You Think You Can Dance", will choreograph the segment honoring dance in reality TV. Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff are going to be among the dancers.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'