Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman Reportedly Split
Celebrity lovers, Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman, have split up, Star Magazine reports. While there has been no direct comment heard from either parties about the nature of their relationship, it is said that tension on the set of their upcoming film "Walks" has caused the pair to part ways.
"(The relationship) got too serious too fast," says a source. "They were seeing each other every day from the start." No further detail has been disclosed though.
Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman began dating after meeting on the set of "Walks". The pair is said to have been dating for about nine months. She previously dated drummer Michael Johnson, but the two broke up in late 2007.
Brittany and Ryan's drama film "Walks" is slated for 2010 U.S. release. The film centers its story on a circle of young New Yorkers coming together for the homecoming of a convicted graffiti artist.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance