Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman Reportedly Split
Celebrity lovers, Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman, have split up, Star Magazine reports. While there has been no direct comment heard from either parties about the nature of their relationship, it is said that tension on the set of their upcoming film "Walks" has caused the pair to part ways.
"(The relationship) got too serious too fast," says a source. "They were seeing each other every day from the start." No further detail has been disclosed though.
Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman began dating after meeting on the set of "Walks". The pair is said to have been dating for about nine months. She previously dated drummer Michael Johnson, but the two broke up in late 2007.
Brittany and Ryan's drama film "Walks" is slated for 2010 U.S. release. The film centers its story on a circle of young New Yorkers coming together for the homecoming of a convicted graffiti artist.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch