Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman Reportedly Split
Celebrity lovers, Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman, have split up, Star Magazine reports. While there has been no direct comment heard from either parties about the nature of their relationship, it is said that tension on the set of their upcoming film "Walks" has caused the pair to part ways.
"(The relationship) got too serious too fast," says a source. "They were seeing each other every day from the start." No further detail has been disclosed though.
Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman began dating after meeting on the set of "Walks". The pair is said to have been dating for about nine months. She previously dated drummer Michael Johnson, but the two broke up in late 2007.
Brittany and Ryan's drama film "Walks" is slated for 2010 U.S. release. The film centers its story on a circle of young New Yorkers coming together for the homecoming of a convicted graffiti artist.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!