Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman Reportedly Split
Celebrity lovers, Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman, have split up, Star Magazine reports. While there has been no direct comment heard from either parties about the nature of their relationship, it is said that tension on the set of their upcoming film "Walks" has caused the pair to part ways.
"(The relationship) got too serious too fast," says a source. "They were seeing each other every day from the start." No further detail has been disclosed though.
Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman began dating after meeting on the set of "Walks". The pair is said to have been dating for about nine months. She previously dated drummer Michael Johnson, but the two broke up in late 2007.
Brittany and Ryan's drama film "Walks" is slated for 2010 U.S. release. The film centers its story on a circle of young New Yorkers coming together for the homecoming of a convicted graffiti artist.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'