Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman Reportedly Split
Celebrity lovers, Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman, have split up, Star Magazine reports. While there has been no direct comment heard from either parties about the nature of their relationship, it is said that tension on the set of their upcoming film "Walks" has caused the pair to part ways.
"(The relationship) got too serious too fast," says a source. "They were seeing each other every day from the start." No further detail has been disclosed though.
Brittany Snow and Ryan Rottman began dating after meeting on the set of "Walks". The pair is said to have been dating for about nine months. She previously dated drummer Michael Johnson, but the two broke up in late 2007.
Brittany and Ryan's drama film "Walks" is slated for 2010 U.S. release. The film centers its story on a circle of young New Yorkers coming together for the homecoming of a convicted graffiti artist.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'