Two Sneak Peeks of 'Gossip Girl' 3.02: The Freshman
Blair gets an 'ouch' moment in the newly-released clip of "Gossip Girl". Georgina, determined to make Blair a social outcast, hosts a home movie party with lots of pizza while Blair is preparing for a cocktail party in the common room with sushi, sake and wasabi facial.
Blair and Georgina are dorm roommates at NYU, much to Blair's despair because she wants to maintain her Queen status in college. Their rivalry traced back from season 1 when Blair helped Serena manipulating Georgina's parents into sending her to a boarding school so that she stopped disturbing Serena's life.
Another clip takes the part when Blair is surrendering to Dan's help after she "started on the wrong foot" at the college. Dan tells her to lose the headband.
The clips are taken from the September 21 episode called "The Freshman". As Serena prepares to depart for Brown, she and Chuck have a major falling out, so she recruits Chuck's enemy, Carter, to help her get even. Nate and Bree decide to explore their relationship further, knowing full well it could cause tension between their families who are political rivals.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?