Two Sneak Peeks of 'Gossip Girl' 3.02: The Freshman
Blair gets an 'ouch' moment in the newly-released clip of "Gossip Girl". Georgina, determined to make Blair a social outcast, hosts a home movie party with lots of pizza while Blair is preparing for a cocktail party in the common room with sushi, sake and wasabi facial.
Blair and Georgina are dorm roommates at NYU, much to Blair's despair because she wants to maintain her Queen status in college. Their rivalry traced back from season 1 when Blair helped Serena manipulating Georgina's parents into sending her to a boarding school so that she stopped disturbing Serena's life.
Another clip takes the part when Blair is surrendering to Dan's help after she "started on the wrong foot" at the college. Dan tells her to lose the headband.
The clips are taken from the September 21 episode called "The Freshman". As Serena prepares to depart for Brown, she and Chuck have a major falling out, so she recruits Chuck's enemy, Carter, to help her get even. Nate and Bree decide to explore their relationship further, knowing full well it could cause tension between their families who are political rivals.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group