Two Sneak Peeks of 'Gossip Girl' 3.02: The Freshman
Blair gets an 'ouch' moment in the newly-released clip of "Gossip Girl". Georgina, determined to make Blair a social outcast, hosts a home movie party with lots of pizza while Blair is preparing for a cocktail party in the common room with sushi, sake and wasabi facial.
Blair and Georgina are dorm roommates at NYU, much to Blair's despair because she wants to maintain her Queen status in college. Their rivalry traced back from season 1 when Blair helped Serena manipulating Georgina's parents into sending her to a boarding school so that she stopped disturbing Serena's life.
Another clip takes the part when Blair is surrendering to Dan's help after she "started on the wrong foot" at the college. Dan tells her to lose the headband.
The clips are taken from the September 21 episode called "The Freshman". As Serena prepares to depart for Brown, she and Chuck have a major falling out, so she recruits Chuck's enemy, Carter, to help her get even. Nate and Bree decide to explore their relationship further, knowing full well it could cause tension between their families who are political rivals.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences