Two Sneak Peeks of 'Gossip Girl' 3.02: The Freshman
Blair gets an 'ouch' moment in the newly-released clip of "Gossip Girl". Georgina, determined to make Blair a social outcast, hosts a home movie party with lots of pizza while Blair is preparing for a cocktail party in the common room with sushi, sake and wasabi facial.
Blair and Georgina are dorm roommates at NYU, much to Blair's despair because she wants to maintain her Queen status in college. Their rivalry traced back from season 1 when Blair helped Serena manipulating Georgina's parents into sending her to a boarding school so that she stopped disturbing Serena's life.
Another clip takes the part when Blair is surrendering to Dan's help after she "started on the wrong foot" at the college. Dan tells her to lose the headband.
The clips are taken from the September 21 episode called "The Freshman". As Serena prepares to depart for Brown, she and Chuck have a major falling out, so she recruits Chuck's enemy, Carter, to help her get even. Nate and Bree decide to explore their relationship further, knowing full well it could cause tension between their families who are political rivals.
- Clip 1
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?