Two Sneak Peeks of 'Gossip Girl' 3.02: The Freshman
Blair gets an 'ouch' moment in the newly-released clip of "Gossip Girl". Georgina, determined to make Blair a social outcast, hosts a home movie party with lots of pizza while Blair is preparing for a cocktail party in the common room with sushi, sake and wasabi facial.
Blair and Georgina are dorm roommates at NYU, much to Blair's despair because she wants to maintain her Queen status in college. Their rivalry traced back from season 1 when Blair helped Serena manipulating Georgina's parents into sending her to a boarding school so that she stopped disturbing Serena's life.
Another clip takes the part when Blair is surrendering to Dan's help after she "started on the wrong foot" at the college. Dan tells her to lose the headband.
The clips are taken from the September 21 episode called "The Freshman". As Serena prepares to depart for Brown, she and Chuck have a major falling out, so she recruits Chuck's enemy, Carter, to help her get even. Nate and Bree decide to explore their relationship further, knowing full well it could cause tension between their families who are political rivals.
- Clip 1
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!