Preview of 'Bones' 5.02: Murder by Bond Scale
A body, a gun and a silver Aston Martin, Brennan and Booth are led to a Bond-themed murder. Next week on "Bones", the agents investigate the body of a man murdered for the undisclosed contents of a briefcase.
Early evidence leads the team to suspect secret operatives are at work, and their theories are supported when the liquefied remains of a CIA agent are discovered in the trunk of a car. When Brennan and Booth interrogate the CIA's Assistant Director of Intelligence, they are left unsure of his allegiance to the U.S.
Meanwhile, Brennan's best-selling book leads to financial success and serves as a point of contention with Booth, and Jeffersonian intern Wendell (guest star Michael Grant Terry) loses his scholarship, leaving the team to look for alternative funding to keep him around.
"The Bond in the Boot" airs Thursday, September 24 on FOX.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son