Kelis and Nas Reportedly Reconcile
Estranged couple, Kelis and Nas, has sparked rumors of them reconciling after they were said being spotted together at Marquee Club in New York City on Monday night, September 14. They "were celebrating his birthday with some friends and you couldn't tell they were divorcing to look at them. They seemed very intimate and were kissing and hugging and even left together," a source testified.
No direct comment has been heard just yet from both Kelis and Nas regarding the credibility of the story. The pair, who tied the knot in January 2005, is currently undergoing divorce proceedings. She filed for divorce from him in late April this year while still pregnant with their first child.
Kelis, who cited irreconcilable differences for their separation, gave birth to a baby boy named Knight on July 21. Two days later, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled Nas must pay Kelis $30,471 in spousal support per month and $9,027 per month in child support. Besides, he was also ordered to pay $45,000 to cover her attorney fees and for a forensic accountant. They reportedly have another court date scheduled for the end of the month to settle more finances.
As for Nas, he also has a daughter, called Destiny, from a previous relationship.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...