Kelis and Nas Reportedly Reconcile
Estranged couple, Kelis and Nas, has sparked rumors of them reconciling after they were said being spotted together at Marquee Club in New York City on Monday night, September 14. They "were celebrating his birthday with some friends and you couldn't tell they were divorcing to look at them. They seemed very intimate and were kissing and hugging and even left together," a source testified.
No direct comment has been heard just yet from both Kelis and Nas regarding the credibility of the story. The pair, who tied the knot in January 2005, is currently undergoing divorce proceedings. She filed for divorce from him in late April this year while still pregnant with their first child.
Kelis, who cited irreconcilable differences for their separation, gave birth to a baby boy named Knight on July 21. Two days later, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled Nas must pay Kelis $30,471 in spousal support per month and $9,027 per month in child support. Besides, he was also ordered to pay $45,000 to cover her attorney fees and for a forensic accountant. They reportedly have another court date scheduled for the end of the month to settle more finances.
As for Nas, he also has a daughter, called Destiny, from a previous relationship.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video