Kelis and Nas Reportedly Reconcile
Estranged couple, Kelis and Nas, has sparked rumors of them reconciling after they were said being spotted together at Marquee Club in New York City on Monday night, September 14. They "were celebrating his birthday with some friends and you couldn't tell they were divorcing to look at them. They seemed very intimate and were kissing and hugging and even left together," a source testified.
No direct comment has been heard just yet from both Kelis and Nas regarding the credibility of the story. The pair, who tied the knot in January 2005, is currently undergoing divorce proceedings. She filed for divorce from him in late April this year while still pregnant with their first child.
Kelis, who cited irreconcilable differences for their separation, gave birth to a baby boy named Knight on July 21. Two days later, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled Nas must pay Kelis $30,471 in spousal support per month and $9,027 per month in child support. Besides, he was also ordered to pay $45,000 to cover her attorney fees and for a forensic accountant. They reportedly have another court date scheduled for the end of the month to settle more finances.
As for Nas, he also has a daughter, called Destiny, from a previous relationship.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars