Kelis and Nas Reportedly Reconcile
Estranged couple, Kelis and Nas, has sparked rumors of them reconciling after they were said being spotted together at Marquee Club in New York City on Monday night, September 14. They "were celebrating his birthday with some friends and you couldn't tell they were divorcing to look at them. They seemed very intimate and were kissing and hugging and even left together," a source testified.
No direct comment has been heard just yet from both Kelis and Nas regarding the credibility of the story. The pair, who tied the knot in January 2005, is currently undergoing divorce proceedings. She filed for divorce from him in late April this year while still pregnant with their first child.
Kelis, who cited irreconcilable differences for their separation, gave birth to a baby boy named Knight on July 21. Two days later, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled Nas must pay Kelis $30,471 in spousal support per month and $9,027 per month in child support. Besides, he was also ordered to pay $45,000 to cover her attorney fees and for a forensic accountant. They reportedly have another court date scheduled for the end of the month to settle more finances.
As for Nas, he also has a daughter, called Destiny, from a previous relationship.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs