'America's Got Talent': And the Winner Is Kevin Skinner
The guy with the guitar came out as the champion of "America's Got Talent" on Wednesday, September 16 finale. Kevin Skinner, a musical act that hailed from Mayfield, K.Y. was awarded 1 million dollar grand prize and a spot at Las Vegas' Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino show when he was announced as the winner of fourth season.
In the final round, host Nick Cannon narrowed it down from Top 10 to Top 5. The Voices of Glory finished fifth, followed by Texas Tenors at fourth place and Recycled Percussion at number 3. After dispatching these acts, Nick separated Barbara Padilla and Kevin Skinner to second and first place respectively.
Skinner, who actually did not get as much exposure as Barbara, sang Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" that night. Upon being called as the person with the most votes from American audience, Skinner could not hold back tears. He said, "I've always loved to perform. I want to go out there and give 'em the best show I can."
Before Skinner was announced as the winner of the talent show, Shakira, Leona Lewis and Susan Boyle filled in as the musical performers of the night. Susan, who was a finalist on "Britain's Got Talent", sang her new single "Wild Horses".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard